Beth

How do you display samples?

I have a friend who wants to display car monograms for customers to pick from ....how do you do this?  I was thinking a piece of acrylic, but that could be expensive, so I'm open to any ideas...thanks,b

coroplast is light weight and cheap. However, a banner can be rolled up.

If I wanted it to be mobile, I would probably put it on banners and then you could just roll it up and move it easier.  Just a thought.

Gary

If your using like a 10x10 booth space/tent.  Than a banner works great to stretch on the back side of your booth.  If your limited...coroplast is always a win win.

I use banners, they work great. I have one with all the local schools mascots and sports silhouettes for when I am doing sporting events at the schools. I have about 9 banners for different events. It works out good for me at least. Whatever event you might be doing you just roll out the banner. I also take tons of pictures of my work and have them in a scarp book to show. When they are not in use they are stored in the boxes or hung at my shop to inspire me or give me some new ideas!

Someone mentioned using a 3 fold science fair posterboard in black..that is what we use. Cheap at craft stores.

Peggy in MI

I found an 18 x 24 portfolio at a surplus store in the Twin Cities. It has ring binders inside that hold 18 x 24 black heavy sheets with plastics protective covers on them. If you open the cover all the way around to the back cover there is a velcro strap that attaches the two together like a tent and allows you use it as a display. Each page just flops over the back. Anyway, the portfolio itself with 5 pages included was $17 and a package of 5 more pages was $3. At that price I figured I couldn't go wrong.