bamafan2277

900+ ready to cut images for $1 on ebay

Glad to hear its well worth it. Heck 2 images would have been worth $1. but I'll take the extra 898 as a bonus

Must be the new catalogs are coming out and they want to add to the mailing list - great idea

Guest kenya

I wanted this one a while back........ but they won't ship to a P.O.Box  :D  :)

Hi,

Just noticed that they will not ship overseas.

Would anyone be willing to get this for someone and then ship on to the buyer.

I would be interested in a package, and can pay someone using paypal??

Cheers,

Fred (Over here in the UK)

I just got clarification from Sign Warehouse. You will get a email with 50 images to download and the rest via a DVD in the mail.

Hi,

Just noticed that they will not ship overseas.

Would anyone be willing to get this for someone and then ship on to the buyer.

I would be interested in a package, and can pay someone using paypal??

Cheers,

Fred (Over here in the UK)

ask if they will ship to another address other than your paypal one. If you can get them to do so, I will PM you my address, and they can ship to me, and I'll ship on to you. I've done this for other members for parts...when UK shipping was 3x higher from the seller than it needed to be.

well worth the money, now i just have to find the time to pick throught it all and get ideas. Definately a great buy, but dont lose it cause you only get one per address.

SignWarehouse has another $1 special on their website -

One roll of LG Vizuon Hi Cal 4000 - 24 inch x 10 yds - Non-Perf - Black Vinyl for only $1* (Normally sells for $16.88) *plus shipping.  The are only offering 10 rolls a days at that price, through the end of the month.

I emailed sign warehouse lastnight and ask them about the dollar deal on that cd on their website and it is supposedly different than the one on eBay per their email back to me but you pay shipping on that one and it comes with a book of pics has anyone noticed this  but you have to put in  the coupon code it still accepts jhelms

For those not ordering because they have a PO box. I ordered one and got it yesterday to my PO box so order away they will send it to PO boxes!  :thumbsup:

I ordered the Cd on the website today too, it is a different one. the sample images are different and the cd label is different. I passed on the vinyl for a $1. I just did a sign today that was on the cheap, and used some of my old BGS vinyl on it. I am throwing that crap away now. It's garbage, like working with aluminum foil instead of good vinyl. 

No more cheap vinyl for me.'

Kevin

Yeah good vinyl is critical I did order the second cd also 1 dollar and 6.50 shipping  still not half bad with a book involved jhelms