Momster

Laser Point 24, carriage won't move left-right

I have had my cutter for almost a year now, but haven't used it much. Now my son has a derby car he wanted stickers on. I was successful in a few of them,

it stopped in the middle of two and I had to restart. Now, I went to cut the last one and the carriage will not move left to right, neither in set up of in cutting.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Diane

Hi ..I have the same problem ,the roller doesnt move either .

I have tryed everything ...ofline doesnt work .

Anybody have a idea what could be the problem.

I have informed usc but they are slow and give me anwsers I allready done and know.

geez.. just before chrissie : (  ebay store selling but I cant make nothing .

Cheers

Jackie

Are you trying to jog the carriage/feed roller through the software or on the actual control panel itself. If you are having issues jogging through the software then this is completely software related, if through the control panel then we will most likely need to replace the mother board.

Please create a support ticket referencing this forum post. Support tickets are much easier for us to keep track of.

http://support.uscutter.com/

Hi ..No this is not what im doing ..doing what I normally do to set up .Have done support ticket ,but if every time I get a awnser back have you done this and that ,it takes more the 24 hours to get a awnser back ,dint get answer back yesterday : (

I did tell them my son moved the carriage when it was still on and after that it stopped working .

Also have  a problem with the cutter just stopping in the middle of a job ..the reason for him doing this while I was away ..not knowing you need to turn the machine of before you do .

Its not working at all what ever I do ..I need to know what part I need to  orderd to get this fixed .Burned out motor ,motherboard ,control panel?

I have a smaller size cutter that I just borrowed from a friend and Im using all my leads and the same programme nothing wrong with either . good thing he came to the rescue ,otherwise i would of been stuffed haha . 

Thanks 

Jackie

Have tryed this cant get through  ..Im in Austarlia ..Just want to order a new motherboard ,which I think is the problem ,but cant from the site .

Thanks 

Jackie

Hi Dakota ..thanks for that ..but I have a UScutter laserpoint .

Im sure I cant buy online from Australia ...had a cpu  send before when I first got the cutter .

Cheers !!

The link is for the motherboard from UScutter website direct - I am sure if you give them a call it would be better as they have had issues with the international shipping calculator

Hi Dakota ..thanks for that ..but I have a UScutter laserpoint .

Im sure I cant buy online from Australia ...had a cpu  send before when I first got the cutter .

Cheers !!

the laser point is  the same machine as the Pcut,  it just has the laser on it. 

Hi speed thanks ,dint know .But why no awnser to my email is this a joke or something .this dude YadirellT whos helping me out in support was on here yesterday ,but nothing coming my way ?? :huh:

actually on the link for the motherboard you choose in the drop down if you have a p-cut or laserpoint. 

Hi Guys ..Ok I just found out you can now order online from Oz .. BUT a $100.00 for shipping  ??

THat thing doesn weight anything  :huh: that is a ripp off ..Last time I payed only $30.00 to get my CPU send .

No way  it cost this much .

cheers J

Call usc direct I think they said there was a cheaper way to ship international orders.  it was posted in a thread from a canadian

Hi Guys .

Finaly had my motherboard ordred and it arrived very quick ,only to find out it was the wrong one .

Getting a bit of DeJaVu here as the same thing happend with my power supply .

So back to USC to let them know the wrong board was send .

They said they would send a new immidiatly  and asked again what size it was and if it had both USB and Parralel conections .

Send back email immediately to inform them I had both .

Two weeks later nothing and decided to send email to let them know I had no tracking number for the new board . 

USC got back to immediately to tell me they need to know again what motherboard to send ..although I already send email to notify them of this.

Next day email was send to let me know I needed to pay again for postage .

Send them a email back that I think its rude to ask for more postage $$ as I already payed $90.00 and it isn't my fold they send the wrong board to me . 

No reply back yet although a working day has passed ,so im here still without a working machine and not knowing if  I  have to pay again or not . 

Geezz dudes get it right in the first place this situation wont happen !!

When this happened to the power supply they send the wrong one and tried to do the same ,but eventually send it to me without me paying again .

Why do I need to pay  again for post when wrong item is send :thumbsup:

I have a eBay store and when I make this mistake with my customers I don't ask for more postage money ..that would be ridiculous.

If the postage wasn't so high in the first place I would of even considered sending the wrong Mother Board back from Australia .

Cheers 

Jackie

Hi Guys, finally installed my motherboard!!

The cutter self checks up to online mode,the fan works, i can scroll through modes, pressure up down, test lowers the blade arm, but the motors dont work to drive the shaft when selecting coordinates even though the numbers change on the dashboard.

Even when you bypass the dashboard controll by sending a cut direct from signblazer it does not come up with waiting or start cutting.

The three motors, shaft and arm still dont drive.

I have previosly replaced the power supply nearly a year ago which fixed the initial problem of no power to anything.

This being a different problem you have sent a new mother board to fix this but after carefully installing it, it still wont work.

What else could be the problem.

Thanks,

Jackie.

New Motherboard dint work ..is  the new motherboard vaulty or is it something else ?? 

Havnt heard back for a week now ..so stress full ..Please Help !!!

Just wondering now what to do ..advised me to order a new motherboard ..dint work.

Could the new motherboard be faulty . 

Please some one help !

Thank you 

Jackie