Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Daughter's sign for Cancer raiser UPDATE

My daughter is a hair stylist and I did this for her shop.  She is going on the road for a fund raiser for breast cancer where all the money raised by hair cuts etc. are donated to the cancer society, so I felt great making this one knowing it was going to a great cause.  Done on 28" X 30" 651 oracal

I am not sure if I would have charged for this one even if it wasn't  my daughter great cause...

Thanks to the forum for the angels

Picture501.jpg

Guest Schramm

Looks great!!!

Let me ask you a question and please dont read this wrong, but with so many cancers in the body why is breast cancer the main focus when lung cancer is a leader as well?  I am just wondering...

Guest kenya

Wow folks..... 72 views & only 3 post.

Remember, posting in the show your work gives us feedback weather positive or negative. It helps us all learn. We all understand that it's not meant to criticise, but helps us gain more knowledge of what looks better.

I like the sign mr300s... It really stands out on the black background.

Maybe you could put, 'Help Us Support the American Cancer Society' somewhere, even if it's not big.

Yes, it is strange that there is more Breast Cancer awareness than other cancers that kill more. But remember that if you donate it goes to the American Cancer Society.

Loosing my father to colon cancer & a brother to brain cancer, I donate knowing that it's going to ALL the cancers for research.

Wow folks..... 72 views & only 3 post.

Remember, posting in the show your work gives us feedback weather positive or negative. It helps us all learn. We all understand that it's not meant to criticise, but helps us gain more knowledge of what looks better.

I like the sign mr300s... It really stands out on the black background.

Maybe you could put, 'Help Us Support the American Cancer Society' somewhere, even if it's not big.

Yes, it is strange that there is more Breast Cancer awareness than other cancers that kill more. But remember that if you donate it goes to the American Cancer Society.

Loosing my father to color cancer & a brother to brain cancer, I donate knowing that it's going to ALL the cancers for research.

Very well said Vette,  and I would agree with you and just add that I guess it shows the power of woman why it is so publicized when other forms aren't.

Looks great!  :thumbsup: I agree with you on the "Salon" needing to be on there maybe where you had the phone # when you did the tile and punch it through? (But daughters get what daughters want, right?)

Beautiful job!  I believe the graphics explain it pretty well.  But something is missing, and I don't know what it is at the moment!!  :thumbsup:

I know there are many cancers in the world, (I lost my dad to prostate cancer) I give when I can and also to Hospice.

Don't you think with year after year of donations, there would be MORE progress in the cure??

GREAT JOB MR300s!

I know what you mean MJ  :thumbsup: . I don't understand the government giving a million dollar grant to study whether zebras are white with black stripes or black with white stripes when cancer takes so many lives ....I would like the priority list to get redefined !!! So many VERY expensive things that accomplish little .

Update Here you go Vette my daughter loved your idea here she is showing her sign off...

Picture510.jpg

Guest kenya

Very nice Bill  :thumbsup::)

Just the added touch it needed. I love the angel ribbons also.

Hope Kristina stays very busy & gets A LOT of work. :)