LLCE

Contour Cutting Multiple Images - Laserpoint 24

Heres my question.  I printed 15 images using my prism inkjet printer.  I want to contour cut each image.  How do I do it on my laserpoint 24?

Thanks!

Heres my question.  I printed 15 images using my prism inkjet printer.  I want to contour cut each image.  How do I do it on my laserpoint 24?

Thanks!

you did not state what type cutting software you were using,  but this is for Signblazer  this info is in the support section at the top of the page,  under knowledgebase

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=26&nav=0

LLCE,

We love to help here at US Cutter, almost as much as we love to cut... If we can be of any assistance please let us know. You can submit a support ticket via support.uscutter.com or give us a call 1-888-298-8143 use option 2 for support.

To properly assist you we will need to know; cutting software, verison of windows, usb or serial interface, type of cutter, and anything else that you might think would be important.

I am using Signblazer, running on Windows Vista, usb interface on a Laserpoint 24 cutter

What is the confusion?

Explain where the bottleneck is.

Paco

Thanks!

i suggest you read hour 6 pages aa12-13-14 in the signblazer learning guide.

bb

Need to print to the InkJet from SignBlazer after it has been configured in Printer Setup. Configure cut mask of all the individual copies. This may help:

Contour Cutting with SignBlazer and the LaserPoint

1. Select your vectorized graphic in Signblazer, then go to manipulate and click on Expand/Outline/Inline. Select Outline, and make sure Keep Original is the only option checked. Set the Offset to 0.00, and then choose the thickness of the contour line (how far away from the graphic you want the contour line to be). I use 0.40 for most testing, but it can be set to whatever you want. Click OK.

2. Now that your contour line has been created, you will need to select the contour line (not the whole graphic), then go back to Manipulate, and then click on Cut Mask On/ Off.

3. Click File, then Print. Go to Regist., and select the bottom two corner marks. Click OK. Now click Print.

4. Get the document from your printer and load it in the LaserPoint cutter with the registration marks at the front just barely sticking out to the cutting strip.

5. Click Finish. Now go to File, then click Cut a Print. Click Cut. Use the onscreen buttons with your mouse, or the keyboard number pad to jog the laser to the right side registration mark. Once it is in the middle of the right mark, click Next. Now jog the laser to the middle of the left registration mark, and click Next.

6. Now click Cut, and the LaserPoint should start cutting the contour you created around your graphic. If it is out of alignment, you can adjust the Redeye offset values for the X or Y axis. It may take a few runs to get it dialed in.

Hi Ken,

Nice to see you around here again.  :thumbsup:

Paco

Need to print to the InkJet from SignBlazer after it has been configured in Printer Setup. Configure cut mask of all the individual copies. This may help:

Contour Cutting with SignBlazer and the LaserPoint

1. Select your vectorized graphic in Signblazer, then go to manipulate and click on Expand/Outline/Inline. Select Outline, and make sure Keep Original is the only option checked. Set the Offset to 0.00, and then choose the thickness of the contour line (how far away from the graphic you want the contour line to be). I use 0.40 for most testing, but it can be set to whatever you want. Click OK.

2. Now that your contour line has been created, you will need to select the contour line (not the whole graphic), then go back to Manipulate, and then click on Cut Mask On/ Off.

3. Click File, then Print. Go to Regist., and select the bottom two corner marks. Click OK. Now click Print.

4. Get the document from your printer and load it in the LaserPoint cutter with the registration marks at the front just barely sticking out to the cutting strip.

5. Click Finish. Now go to File, then click Cut a Print. Click Cut. Use the onscreen buttons with your mouse, or the keyboard number pad to jog the laser to the right side registration mark. Once it is in the middle of the right mark, click Next. Now jog the laser to the middle of the left registration mark, and click Next.

6. Now click Cut, and the LaserPoint should start cutting the contour you created around your graphic. If it is out of alignment, you can adjust the Redeye offset values for the X or Y axis. It may take a few runs to get it dialed in.

I can't for the life of me figure out the steps for adjusting REDEYE OFFSET & beleive me I have been reading! HELP

Thanks for your patience