Sign in to follow this  
Dragracer

New to all this

Hi every 1 I  have yet to guy a cutter but I will be getting one in November some time in the first two weeks or so anyway.

Just wanted to say that I down loaded Signgo and Signblazer and from what I have seen so far I like Signblazer better

I have been reading all the post's here and learning lot's / I have been playing around with S/B and having fun with it  ;)/ can't wait to get a cutter  :). I think I will be getting the 24" P-Cut w/ signblazer.  ;)

I love this forum there is so much info here for someone just starting out Thanks for having this place.

Kevin

I've tried them all and SignBlazer is the easiest to use and gives you more for your money than anything I've tried.

The creation pcut is a good choice I talked my brother into buying one and he made his money back within 2 weeks, just doing a few banners for some guy at a flea market.

I'm 52 years old,and I have a college degree or two, have had a lot of jobs (I was even a radio DJ for awhile) owned two successful businesses...and making signs is the most fun I've ever had.(working,that is)

Even someone who can't draw a straight line can be an artist.

Welcome to the community and to these forums.