Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Broken Pen Holder/Carriage Arm

The pen holder/carriage arm has broken and I am unable to locate the replacement part that I need to order. I am also wondering if this part may be covered under my warranty as it has broken in the middle of a cutting job. Overall the machine is performing quite well and I look forward to continued use.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have a customer that needs decals!!

Call USCutter tomorrow . They are on the west coast . I don't know what time they open in their time zone . I would suggest buyng a spare to avoid being in a jamb JUST in case this happens again . It is always nice to have a back-up cutter  :)

If you could post a picture that would help greatly. When you get the picture taken feel free to post it here, but also send an email to support@uscutter.com with details of the problem and the picture attached. We will process your replacement through the support site.

I used some loctite and glued it back together. I will take a pic and post it though. It is working fine right now but I def. want to get a replacement for it just in case it breaks again.

If that is working for you that is great, but I recommend contacting us to get this taken care of while you are still under warranty (I am assuming it hasn't run out yet).

Give us a call at 425-481-3555 or send us an email (or submit a ticket) at support@uscutter.com.