Sign in to follow this  
HEADSTRONG

What to do?

What would people do without this Forum? :thumbsup:I would be freekin lost  ???This site gives me and I am sure others so much input. I am not an idiot and I am intelligent but when getting a piece of new equipment such as a cutter and have no idea how to use the thing and things go wrong.I just come on here and look for it or someone gives you the answer if you ask.It is good to give a helping hand and I will someday too help someone that does not know what they are doing like this forum has helped me.People can chose to be haters and not help anyone out, but I have never seen this on here.

Like MJ said in another thread , the reason many decided to buy from USCutter ( plus saving a bundle of money & getting top notch service ) .

Members here are a great group .. the internet vlyans don't last long here as rude , not nice people don't fit in .  :thumbsup:

I would be no where near where im at with my business today if I didn't have this website.  I know its hard for the solid members to deal with all the newbies every day...but its very much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

There is a steady flow & maturity curve of new members that ends up with them being the teachers . Most people fade away but some stay  :thumbsup: The members who stay continue help others as they learn/mature . BannerJohn is the TOP nice-kind-helpfull member & I believe the longest active member . He never seems to tire of the repetative questions that every crop of newbies ask as most do .  ;D to John as he deserves MUCH appreciation . His demeanor & maturity is what keeps this place as nice as it is IMO .

There is a steady flow & maturity curve of new members that ends up with them being the teachers . Most people fade away but some stay  :thumbsup: The members who stay continue help others as they learn/mature . BannerJohn is the TOP nice-kind-helpfull member & I believe the longest active member . He never seems to tire of the repetative questions that every crop of newbies ask as most do .  ;D to John as he deserves MUCH appreciation . His demeanor & maturity is what keeps this place as nice as it is IMO .

Thanks Rodger I accept Paypal and most major credit cards.  ;D ;D

There is a steady flow & maturity curve of new members that ends up with them being the teachers . Most people fade away but some stay  :thumbsup: The members who stay continue help others as they learn/mature . BannerJohn is the TOP nice-kind-helpfull member & I believe the longest active member . He never seems to tire of the repetitive questions that every crop of newbies ask as most do .  ;D to John as he deserves MUCH appreciation . His demeanor & maturity is what keeps this place as nice as it is IMO .

Thanks Rodger I accept Paypal and most major credit cards.   ;D ;D

Just telling the truth John  ;D . That is all the payment from me .. I'm cheap & know a bargain . That is why I bought from USC & am here . I get your & others help for free  ;D  speaking of free .. now that you have MJ & CutMe , you are not alone as your signature lines says  ;D

I am always alone.

But, to make your day brighter, I changed it.

Hey John ,

i have the same philosophy even though I am surrounded at times . A person is born alone , lives their life alone & dies alone .. we share time & moments with many different beings .. sometimes more time & moments with particular beings , but it is always just me .

You always make my day brighter  :thumbsup:  ;D . I wanted to remind you not to exclude MJ & CutMe , our 2 new great Mods .. you play checkers ?

NO, I don't play checkers. I played Chess as a boy but not anymore.