ProteinPantry.com

Where to get vinyl?

I have two questions

-Where do you order your heat transferable tshirt vinyl from?

-Although it may be more expensive, is there anywhere I can buy heat transferable tshirt vinyl in a store?

Thanks,

-Anthony

I use Sign warehouse and Uscutter.  I normally use siser easyweed.

Fellers may have a warehouse in your area.  You can call in an order, pay with a CC and pick it up at the warehouse. (usually)  They don't have siser easyweed though.  I don't rememeber what they have (i had to use it in a pinch and do really like it) but they had it local and it was in stock.

azdecals

They may have regular vinyl, but not tee shirt vinyl..

Peggy

For God's sakes people your on the USCUTTER forum, dont you think you should maybe look and see what USCUTTER  has to offer,,DUHHH,  They have the vinyl your looking for and the prices are right and the shipping is damn cheap...

just my 3cents

Dave

There is no huge franchise type store that i know of to buy this at.  It depends on where you live.  I live near Seattle so i can go to us cutter and pick it up directly.  Denny

For God's sakes people your on the USCUTTER forum, dont you think you should maybe look and see what USCUTTER  has to offer,,DUHHH,  They have the vinyl your looking for and the prices are right and the shipping is damn cheap...

just my 3cents

Dave

USCutter only offers Siser and while its fine stuff its only available in 15" width, I only use 20" because its much more cost effective.

Guest sciondrgn

just my 3cents

Dave

Doesnt work for everyone. Me personally i would rather get my paper elsewhere.. SignwareHouse is cheaper even with shipping to me and the service has been better to me than USC has.. What works for you might not for someone else.

Guest fivestar

Just an FYI, Imprintables Eco-film is Siser Easyweed, exact same product.

:thumbsup: Yup they sure are. :thumbsup:

just my 3cents

Dave

Doesnt work for everyone. Me personally i would rather get my paper elsewhere.. SignwareHouse is cheaper even with shipping to me and the service has been better to me than USC has.. What works for you might not for someone else.

I have to agree with this, uscutter is too far from me to get it shipped in a fast turn around. I order from speciality_graphics and its shipped the same day, most of the time free shipping and I ordered on Monday and had it wednesday. great prices as well as when I order rolls i will also order just a foot of something new I want to  try rather than order a whole roll of something I'm not going to like.

Renee

And the shipper at USC isnt very relyable I order on the 4th of this month and called about it today and was told it shipped on the 8th so what do I do about my order?Not very good for my bussiness.

From the 4th to the 8th was a weekend and national holiday at least where I live.  An order on the 4th would definitely be a maybe for shipping from most companies I deal with because so many people cut out early on a holiday weekend.

I like the Siser Easy weed from Specialty Graphics, mainly because I can get it by the Foot!  Great for small orders of odd colors.  ;)

Guest sciondrgn

I just set up an account and ordered from Specialty Graphics.. The shipping was cheaper to me than Imprintables was but the color choices are fewer but buying by the foot is a nice option ;)