Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

I think I did good

COREL DRAW GRAPHICS SUITE X4 CORELDRAW FULL VERSION NEW

180398760902 - Price: US $69.50

Quantity:1

Will be able to use the master cutter program that came with my GraphTec now....

wow that is a deal, i could use that as well.

MMM

looks like they are selling them on  EBAY  make an offer of $69.50  They have others to bid auction style on also,

http://cgi.ebay.com/COREL-DRAW-GRAPHICS-SUITE-X4-CORELDRAW-FULL-VERSION-NEW_W0QQitemZ180398760902QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCOMP_Printers?hash=item2a009aa3c6&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Yup that the guy great to deal with and he shipped it the same day I bought it.  He said it is a school special so not sure how long it will last...

Guest kenya

I thought that I got a great deal at $99 a while back............  $69 is awesome !!!!  :lol:;D

Are those ebay versions Legal to use in your Business ?

I know If you buy a student version of photoshop or illustrator, you are Not allowed to use it in a business manner for making money until you Upgrade it to a Full licensed version.

And I see the corels are some kind of DVD ONLY and not Retail Boxed versions that usually include paper manuals and such.

I have only owned/used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator so I'm not sure how the licensing works lagality wise with Corel, anyone know?

Are these DVD only versions being sold on ebay "OEM" versions only meanbt to be sold with a New computer purchase?

Well I guess your right, But If you want to buy everything then do it.......

You just might be the First........EVER.......lol :)