Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Learning Flexi

I'm learning Flexi 7.6, I like the way it seems to cut a little better. When dealing with multiple colored objects in a desigh is there a way to make it easier to select a single element? It seems to all ways grab the entire design.

Guest kenya

JoeDirt or Five should be along shortly...... they KNOW their Flexi.  :(

flexi seems to automatically group everything with the design selected go to arrange, group and then select eaither ungroup or ungroup all that should allow you to select single elements instead of the whole design

Select within works if it is a inner element but say there is a back element it sems not to select it.

Ungroup works That was more what I was looking for but is there a way to select multiple elements. Say multiple curved  elements around another . Just pick up the surrounding ones?

I'm learning Flexi 7.6, I like the way it seems to cut a little better. When dealing with multiple colored objects in a desigh is there a way to make it easier to select a single element? It seems to all ways grab the entire design.

you stated you are using Flexi 7.6...  BUT you didn't state whether it is Flexistarter 7.6 or Pro7.6 or another version...  some things do not work in Flexistarter that will work in the full version of FlexiPro. 

If you hold the shift key while selecting that will work for multi items after you ungroup. Also if you want all of the same color go under view then view filter and check the colors you want or dont want.

you stated you are using Flexi 7.6...  BUT you didn't state whether it is Flexistarter 7.6 or Pro7.6 or another version...  some things do not work in Flexistarter that will work in the full version of FlexiPro. 

Sorry it's the pro version.

If you hold the shift key while selecting that will work for multi items after you ungroup. Also if you want all of the same color go under view then view filter and check the colors you want or dont want.

Ahh that view filter is nice! Thanks