Sign in to follow this  
svplaser

sign blazer crashing

hi,

i am new to this forum. i have a USCutter laser point machine, which i bought recently. when i am trying to use the cut a print option using signblazer,it is suddenly crashing and giving an error messsage which says " sign blazer has encountered a serious error.do you want to save the flie." i tried reinstalling it. but it didn't work. can someone suggest me any good working solution to this problem?

did you try to uninstall it before reinstalling it?

go through the whole long, dreaded windows process ... uninstall, reboot, install, reboot, test, test, test. try it again, if necessary.

it took several reinstallation attempts until SBE functioned properly for me. If it still crashes, head to the SignBlazer bulletin board on this forum and search for a different version to install.

I have had good results using the SignBlazer download from USCutter's e-bay auctions . Usually all I do is load it without uninstalling .

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-34-Vinyl-Cutter-Cutting-Plotter-USCutter-w-USB_W0QQitemZ300332640858QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ed386a5a&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

hi,

i am new to this forum. i have a USCutter laser point machine, which i bought recently. when i am trying to use the cut a print option using signblazer,it is suddenly crashing and giving an error messsage which says " sign blazer has encountered a serious error.do you want to save the flie." i tried reinstalling it. but it didn't work. can someone suggest me any good working solution to this problem?

what specifically, are you doing? what was the last button you clicked on?

bb

I had this same issue for a while, it turned out to be a printer driver that needed to be updated. I also updated a bunch of other drivers on my pc since they were out of date too. This eliminated a lot of errors in signblazer.

Kevin