Sign in to follow this  
achappy

car club graphics

This is for my car club.

teamaftermath_02.jpg

teamaftermath_01.jpg

Found out last night that they want to change the logo on the back window to be TeamAftermath.  I said that is fine but they will have to pay again, not doing it for free.

Been there - done that. I have a set of vehicle logos sitting in fron tof me right now that are "do-overs" because the client ordered some from me that she figured would be "okay in size" but her boss didn't think so. It's okay by me. Another $100 in the bank. I'll keep on cutting until they get their minds made up. Although this time, I used the plotter and printed out a full scale image of the graphic they could tape to the vehicle to make sure before they ordered again - should take care of them this time around.

Charlie

yeah I plotted these with the pen before cutting anything.  the best part is that is my car so I can measure and adjust without much headache.  the club president offered to pay for the entire next run since he decided to make the change.  usually each person pays for their own.  for my club I am charging $10 for the big logo and $1.50 each for the small ones.  I know I can get more out of these, but I don't feel right making to much money off of my friends, besides I have picked up a bit of other work from this job so it all works out.

Guest sciondrgn

Great Job!

I miss my polar white xb :(

Great Job!

Thanks

I will post up tonight the 'new' logo they finalized on.  I think it looks much better.

I bought this car as a commuter car, I have a 35mile communte each way everyday to my day job, and I fell in love with it.  I have done a ton of work to it.  i take my nice wheels off for daily driving but I have a set or 20's that fit the wheel wells perfectly.  it is a fun car that is really cheap to work on.

Guest sciondrgn

Great Job!

Thanks

I will post up tonight the 'new' logo they finalized on.  I think it looks much better.

I bought this car as a commuter car, I have a 35mile communte each way everyday to my day job, and I fell in love with it.  I have done a ton of work to it.  i take my nice wheels off for daily driving but I have a set or 20's that fit the wheel wells perfectly.  it is a fun car that is really cheap to work on.

I will see if i can dig up any old pics of mine, Shaved Rear Deck, Rear Doors Shaved, Fab Wing, Tint, Stereo and all that good stuff.. Air ride with chrome 18's.. Boy that was a fun car :D