js037

Pulling the image out

In the picture below I want just the flames out of it....Main problem is even when I clone tool the color to get the PRC out and the 16 out it is so pixalated to trace. If i can get it cut out I can put it in inkscape to convert. If anyone can do this please do, but if you do please explain to the idiot(me) how you did it. Thanks. I am using signblazer also.

post-1775-12986542260435_thumb.jpg

post-1775-12986542270597_thumb.jpg

Not sure what you are needing. Is it the flames you want to use and nothing else?

first this needs to be in the vectorizing thread..

here is the PRC RACING CHASSIS vectorized,might need to do some node work on it but its a start (REMEBER IT IS A COPYRITED IMAGE)

find the font in font request for the number and outline it (in signblazer click manipulate/outline/make sure keep original is checked/at the bottom is your thickness  .10 MABEY .20 and distance away from the number probably .10 )

find a flame close to the other one and weld it to your image,or node edit and make your own flames....

click search at the top of the page and type in flames

prc phantom racing.eps

prc phantom racing.eps

I can vectorize it.... I just wanted the flames and nothing else. I tried to do the CLONE stamp in photoshop to clear out the number and the TEAM SBR...just tracing it was a pain. I would also like to thank you guys for responding...Ive been pulling my hair out trying to get just the flames

Guest Ls Creation

The flame and banner are separate pieces so you can use just the flames. If you need the banner also you will need to weld them together.

Ls

Flame.eps

post-0-12986542391417_thumb.jpg

Flame.eps

post-0-12986542402941_thumb.jpg

The flame and banner are separate pieces so you can use just the flames. If you need the banner also you will need to weld them together.

Ls

What do you mean by banner? Also ive tried to understand welding but im a complete idiot can you share with me what the purpose is and when to use it? Also how did you pull the image like that..I need to learn. Thanks again for the great help.

Guest Ls Creation

Ls

What do you mean by banner? Also ive tried to understand welding but im a complete idiot can you share with me what the purpose is and when to use it? Also how did you pull the image like that..I need to learn. Thanks again for the great help.

JS037,

The flames are separate from the larger image. 

The larger image is what I

post-0-12986542396328_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986542405997_thumb.jpg

signblazer elements...im having tons of trouble with a couple different images..so there will be more questions asked in another thread...whats the difference between punch and combine then? I wanted the flames with the banner, but since you told me what to do I can weld it.. Also how did you trace the image out?

Guest Ls Creation

signblazer elements...im having tons of trouble with a couple different images..so there will be more questions asked in another thread...whats the difference between punch and combine then? I wanted the flames with the banner, but since you told me what to do I can weld it.. Also how did you trace the image out?

I used the Masking tool, paint brush tool and eraser in coral photo paint then auto trace in x4; Once vectored I used the node editor to move and delete some parts to clean it up some.

I only use SB to cut with but the punch tool is to remove the part of an object that is behind the object in front of it in the same shape, to leave an opening.

The weld makes two objects as one.

I hope you understand my poor grammar. 

LS,

That is awesome that you take the time to explain and make the pics, I want to say THANKS! and I don't even need any of it.

Thanks!!!!

Guest Ls Creation

LS,

That is awesome that you take the time to explain and make the pics, I want to say THANKS! and I don't even need any of it.

Thanks!!!!

Joe Dirt,

Thank you,  I hope it helps someone.

js037,

is that your kart or someone elses ,i am in ky and we race at Bardstown and J & M Motorsports, run blue clones

Its lucas mitchells kart....I dont run sbr. I run at ROCKPORT race way in southern Indiana and fordsville here in ky. Yah man thanks again for all your help...Yah the punch tool is given me a fit. Im just an idiot lol.

we all are learning, mabey we will catch ya at a track sometime ,i go by 9L-AMMO on 4cycle....

i use my dads name on there scotts.... Now if i can figure out why when i do an outline with a offset after I combine it and try to shadow it I loose the offset of the outline.

try changing the color of the number to say red, the shadow will be black and it is just laying under the number

im trying to combine it to make it all one color, but when I combine it i loose the top color and turns it to white and wont go to the color the shadow is.

is this what you are trying to make? :bear:

if so put the offset in munipulate/expand unclick keep the original

here is what it should look like the other pic was messed up

post-5520-12986542439669_thumb.jpg

post-5520-1298654245199_thumb.jpg

forgot to tell you after you shadow then combine it then you will get what you are looking for