emeister

Couple of shirts and a mirror

First shirt is for me (it seems like I do something different everyday to tick off my girlfriend).  The second one is for her.  Used Siser EasyWeed for the shirts.  I really liked the font on the first one until I had to weed it.  The mirror was for a guy I work with.  Sandblasted the front of the mirror as it was already sealed in the frame.  Took about 90 minutes to weed it.

post-5380-12986542258133_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986542258569_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986542258901_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986542269458_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986542269765_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986542270061_thumb.jpg

That mirror is great!  Did you use etched glass vinyl, or is that white?  Hard to tell from the photo.  Mirrors are deceiving!

That mirror is great!  Did you use etched glass vinyl, or is that white?  Hard to tell from the photo.  Mirrors are deceiving!

Yeah, I haven't had a lot of luck taking photo's of mirrors.  The lettering and logo was sandblasted from the front.  The rest is mirror.

Thanks for the comments!  I appreciate the support.  That's what makes this a great forum.

Yeah, I haven't had a lot of luck taking photo's of mirrors.  The lettering and logo was sandblasted from the front.  The rest is mirror.

Thanks for the comments!  I appreciate the support.  That's what makes this a great forum.

Oh wow, that's awesome!  I didn't even think about sandblasting, but its easy to see now that you've mentioned it.  Mirrors are just tough to shoot - not your fault  :thumbsup: