Sign in to follow this  
Dragracer

My name is Kevin I'm new to the forum I  have been looking at getting a plotter. I have been looking at the Master 36" /Seiki 34" and of course the 25" P-cut model # CTN630E w/ Signblazer 06. After all of the reading that I have done on plotters checking out prices on EBay and what not . I found this forum WOW what a great place this is, out of all the plotters that I have looked at , US CUTTER is the only one that I have seen with there own forum. I live in Canada so I know that I will not be able to get warranty with the P-CUT . I have never used a plotter , but what I have read about Signblazer06 and the P-Cut I hope not to have to much trouble getting going. What I will be doing is cutting paint mask and small decals for now and maybe some bigger stuff as I get better with the software and plotter. . From what I have looked at I think the 25" P-Cut is the cutter for me. Sorry for such a long post. :angry:

Kevin

P.S. Awesome forum, there is so much info and the way you all help people here is great / I know if I get the P-Cut and keep coming here I will be OK.

Buy the p-cut. I also have a Seiki and basically it could be anything.They just seem to brand whatever they get cheap and call it a seiki. I have had mine for a long time and the ones they are selling now are NOT the same cutter as what I have.

Mine has been trouble free,though..but Seiki's idea of tech support is to answer yor email and if you ask more than one question,they ignore everything but the first. Sometimes,no answer at all. You can tell from the emails that English isn't their first language and it can sometimes be hard to understand.

Now,as for the p-cut. It is a well-known brand that has been around for awhile. US cutter's support is the best in the business. Period.

One more thing...if you buy a Seiki, spend the extra money and get Flexi...Signcut won't make you happy. I would suggest buying the one with signcut and buying SignBlazer for your software BUT I have yet to find a driver in SignBlazer that will run the Seiki.

Welcome to our forums!

I'm sure you will find the solution here to any problem you encounter while learning. Always happy to assist.

:huh:

I have yet to buy a plotter but I have some work set up already /hi-way truck and trailer just some easy lettering

I down loaded Inkscape and have been playing around with it. Having fun with it so far.  :huh:

Kevin