pandc

Can anyone fix this for me Army sister

I had a request for Army Sister design I made this design, but can't figure out how to fix it to cut better. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peggy

SISTER.EPS

SISTER.EPS

I am not sure. There is something I just don't like about it. Any suggestions?

This is for a tee

Thanks

Peggy

No problem. I ended up going to the Army website and skeefing their logo. A snip here, a snip there using Paint Shop Pro and it was just a star. Open the star in Inkscape and vectorized it. Imported the new vector into Sign Blazer Elements and added the text and exported as an eps file and VOILA!

Charlie

I don't do inkscape very well yet. I just took the stars in the library & did 3 different sizes & then added the words, oh yeah I made a square first.. did it in SB. I need to learn Inkscape. I do alot of designs for Army Moms. I have a son that has been in for 15 years. I also do embroidery designs for fallen soldiers. You can see them here.

http://www.myspace.com/picturesinthread

Thanks

Peggy

The stuff on your myspace page is pretty awesome. As my sig line says, I'm an Army vet. If you need anything vectorized or have trouble finding an image, feel free to send me a PM and I'll try my best.

Charlie

Thanks!  I am just learning the cutter & it is tough to learn when you are old. I have been embroidering for over 10 years. That is a breeze for me!  LOL

How long were ya in for    LOL.  Jim is a First Sargent & has been in 15 years. He has been to Iraq X3. He got home last fall. Maybe he will not have to go again...I hope.

Peggy