samconst

PLEASE! Looking for a No Parking Template

Something I can change the words around.  Also the red band that is around it. 

I have the blanks just not wording.

Thank You

Honestly, I don't even understand this thread at all.

To make the "red band" all you have to do is draw a regular border, with radius corners.

In SignBlazer, this is accomplished by using the DRAW menu -- Border --  (and right-clicking to define the rounded corner style).

As for wording --  just use Helvetica and say whatever you want to say.

"Reserved Parking for CEO"

"Employee of the Month Parking Space"

"Fire Lane"

and the ever-popular 

Aluminum-No-Parking-Sign-K-1697.gif

• Like 1

Personally I can handle the graphics but would get hung up on choosing a font for an hour. I have too many fonts on my computer and can never settle on one. 

Personally I can handle the graphics but would get hung up on choosing a font for an hour. I have too many fonts on my computer and can never settle on one. 

and there is always one more you need you don't have - at least that is the way it works for me

Fonts and selection of the right ones is what separates the men from the boys in this business.

A good sign guy needs to know fonts like the back of his hand.

For the past two years since I've opened my sign-making shop, I've primarily used the fonts that were installed with SignBlazer, with the rare exception when a client has requested I match their existing specialized font style.

(Sofachrome was the most recent one)

Parking signs are done with Helvetica Medium as a rule.

By the way, SignBlazer has a ton of existing traffic signs & sign symbols (incl. Handicap) within the DRAW menu--Library.

Fonts and selection of the right ones is what separates the men from the boys in this business.

A good sign guy needs to know fonts like the back of his hand.

For the past two years since I've opened my sign-making shop, I've primarily used the fonts that were installed with SignBlazer, with the rare exception when a client has requested I match their existing specialized font style.

(Sofachrome was the most recent one)

Parking signs are done with Helvetica Medium as a rule.

By the way, SignBlazer has a ton of existing traffic signs & sign symbols (incl. Handicap) within the DRAW menu--Library.

Good Point, Too many people try to get too fancy on the fonts and make the signs unreadable also.  The sign is to get the message across - not make someone look at it and say "Huh . .  .What does that say?"

• Like 1