Sign in to follow this  
pitkin2020

keeping MM instead of Inches

I know how to change the settings in SBE to MM's now (only a few hours to find that lol) but everytime i close it and restart it starts again in Inches, is there anyway to set it to start in MM's

Cheers

Crazy... Im not sure but you may want to try uninstalling it completely and then re-installing it and then setting it to MM and seeing if it holds!

Good point, did you set it program wide or did you just adjust for that document...?!?

for it to remain...click on file,then workspace setup,and change it there. It should stay. If you just toggle between then when your workspace is open, it won't.

for it to remain...click on file,then workspace setup,and change it there. It should stay. If you just toggle between then when your workspace is open, it won't.

thats exactly how i did it, but if i close the program after i have made something then reopen it, for some reason it goes back to inches again???

Funny,that. I've never had it revert back. You are clicking OK? Do you have landscape or portrait chosen?

SB is funny sometimes,and an unistall/reinstall (as Brandon mentioned) is all that seems to work. One of the drawbacks of software that isn't being supported or updated.

very strange all day it has been reverting back to inches now its sticking to mm, how odd lol

thanks for the help though guys much appreciated

It seems if you made a file using inches & saved , it comes back in that mode even if you have set the software to mm .