O.K. Hate to keep asking so many questions but now that I have it working everytime I try to cut the vinyl wrinkles up. Any way to stop this? I guess when it starts to do letters it cuts out a box around the letters which makes it wrinkle up. Any way to stop this? Thanks again, Mike :angry:

weeding is in the lower left corner of the cutter screen. uncheck the box to turn off.

post-1385-12986513078756_thumb.jpg

post-1385-12986513101053_thumb.jpg

the person was mentioning boxes...  When my pcut gets finished cutting it always cuts a box around the just cut. Any ideas why it does this and if it is something that is important? If it isnt important how do I turn it off?

When I first started cutting I had a problem with wrinkling.  I found there were two things that gave me that problem.  One was that I tried letting the cutter pull the vinyl off the spool during cutting.  Big mistake now I open the hold down rollers and pull enough vinyl out manually to do the job.  Then I smooth out the vinyl and lower the wheels, next I back up the vinyl to the starting point and reset it to zero. Also make sure that the feed wheels are near the outside edges of the vinyl.  That should fix your wrinkling problem.

As for the box around the letters.  I find it easier to weed with the box cut out.

Try slowing the cutter down if this is happening.

Usually i see this with vinyl that has thin backing paper.

if you cutter has a third pinch roller use this as well.

The marks left by pinch rollers will disappear over time.

In SignBlazer there are many weeding options.

Try them all and different combinations to see what is best for you,.

Jerry from SignBlazer