Sign in to follow this  
Razpewton

I forgot why I'm here....

Oh yeah...introductions.

I recently purchased an MH-721 and will have a million questions, possibly more. I'm from Middleburg, Florida and my interests are being creative with just about any medium you can imagine. Carpentry, graphics, websites, sand blasting, writing, photography and more. I enjoy going to the race track (dirt racing) and usually take 500 to 1000 pictures when I go. This is because I'm not very good at it and it takes me that many shots to get a couple decent pictures.

I've wanted a vinyl cutter to make masks (stencils) for sand blasting. I'm just beggining to set up the cutter and have donwloaded the 7 hour Tutorial which came with the cd. I've read through much of this forum and know there is a lot of knowledge and experience right here. This isn't a business for me, it's a hobby, but it looks like it's gonna be a most enjoyable one. I'llorbably have more question about the SignBlazer Elements software than the cutter.

It a pleasure meeting everyone.

Guest kenya

Hi there Florida neighbor  ;D:).

It was a pleasure meeting you Saturday, Welcome to the forum !

Hi there Florida neighbor  ;D:).

It was a pleasure meeting you Saturday, Welcome to the forum !

Thank you very kindly and it was great meeting you as well. Thanks for taking the time to give me some training on the unit before I loaded it up and headed home. Anything I can ever do for you, just let me know. I haven't cut my first pattern yet...maybe tonight! ;D

Guest round2racing

Welcome from NW Indiana!!!

Welcome from NJ (The arm pit of america)

if jersey is the "armpit of america", does that make washington state the shoulder? welcome from the great nw, and the home of uscutter. do check out the sb learning guide, you will answer a lot of questions there.

bb