signwerx

Anuther nubie

I'm in Mississippi.  Been thinking about the sign business for a few years.  Decided to bite the bullet.

Got me a brand new Q60 24".  Should be in Monday.  Flex8.6 software.  Hope I can learn to run it!

Just went out of RV business due to Obamanomics.  That's all I'm gonna say about that.  Appreciate all

you veterans in the business helping us nubies out.  Took me a while to fidure out how to post.  Hope I got it right. ;D

Welcome from Orlando. It's truly scarry how Obama was able to screw up the economy One whole year before he took office! Wow! ThevoodooHeDoWhoKnew?

I heard a question asked when Obama started running for the presidency... it was " what has Obama done that has impressed you " ;D  I still have not heard a good answer yet . It is weird that somebody with no credentials/experience getting the highest job in the country . It is a tough situation to get things done . Idealology might not be as good as practical knowledge in actually getting things done in politics .

Welcome to the forum from Connecticut..................Hey its been a long , long time since people ha a warm fuzzy feeling about spending  ( I think we all should have looked closer at the Texas Idiot )

Thank everybody for the welcome.  Hope I can add to the conversations eventually.  Pay it forward :)Phillip

I heard a question asked when Obama started running for the presidency... it was " what has Obama done that has impressed you " ;D  I still have not heard a good answer yet . It is weird that somebody with no credentials/experience getting the highest job in the country . It is a tough situation to get things done . Idealology might not be as good as practical knowledge in actually getting things done in politics .

Hopefully better than a self described genius that stuck us in two wars ( only one of which was against our enemy) Helped to kill an extra 5000 Americans, wounded and maimed 50,000+, gave a foot hold to our enemy and crashed our economy. Not to mention the billions his family made from the high oil profits. "If my enemy is the enemy of my enemy it's glorious if they try to destroy each other!"

I agree with you  " Hopefully better " . I hope something gets done better for the working class people . I believe rich people will never share their fair burden that the working class carries . I don't think there will ever be anybody who is not self serving to themselves or their economic class .

I also realistically realize the last administration had 911 , Katrina & many other hurricanes do some very expensive damage & with foreign policy giving so much $ away , how can all that not come home to the " mules ' of our society .. the working class people ? At least no war was fought in our land . You can't be the " bully on the block " or a super power if all you ever do is flap your lips . Fear of retaliation ( even if the wrong party ) stops all sorts of events .

I still can't find the answer to the basic question i heard a year ago , " What has Obama done to impress " I am not an Obama basher . I think his answers & reasoning is sound , I just think the highest job in the country requires more experience & more of a track record . I also think the President should have some military knowledge/experience .  ;D