Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Japan, there I go!

No, I am not flying there, but 5 of my decals will  :angel: How cool is that?

When I woke up today I checked my email on my phone and I got 6 emails from ebay, 5 were of items I sold and one requesting combined shipping (which I offer) to Japan!

I have sent decals to:

Joe, that is so cool, and I don't mean the video. (it's really cool too though.) It's great to hear things actually looking up for someone in todays times. With so much negative in the news it's great to hear positive.

Maybe you should change your ID to InternationalJoe! Hahaha.

Congrats on the global business!

CONGRATS Joe!!!

I never had a doubt that if you put yourself into your work that you would succeed!!!  I'm proud of ya!!  :angel:

Thank you guys  :thumbsup: I am really excited about this.

You know what the coolest part is? One of the decals I sent was a Japanese Flag! Yeah, a guy in Puerto Rico sold a Japanese flag to a Japanese in Japan! (not a Japanese in the States or in other part of the world). How cool is that?

Joe

Thank you guys  ;D I am really excited about this.

You know what the coolest part is? One of the decals I sent was a Japanese Flag! Yeah, a guy in Puerto Rico sold a Japanese flag to a Japanese in Japan! (not a Japanese in the States or in other part of the world). How cool is that?

Joe

Joe,

That goes beyond cool into totally hilarious! What's next on your agenda of things to sell? Ice to penguins?  ;D I've seen that you do really good work and have learned things from you myself. Thanks for sharing and best wishes for more and bigger successes for the present and the future.

Sincerely,

Z

Yeah Z, next thing is to build an Ice Plant in the south pole  ;D LOL.

Im glad to know you've learned things from me, thank you for the comments and wishes  ;D

Joe