Sign in to follow this  
Doeboy

my truck back then

i had a rim crack and i hade to put small cheap wheels on it. im really big on car shows and was going to one the week after this happend. couldnt afford a new rim and tire ($650). so i put these wheels on and stickered the truck put strobes on the front (white) and put a red and blue LED lightbar in the front window.

truck was a hit at the carshow. but you wouldnt beleave how many times i got stopped within that 2 weeks

family039.jpg

width=800 height=600http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/chevyshowtrucks/family038.jpg[/img]]

had my old ar in the window

width=449 height=600http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/chevyshowtrucks/IMG_1657.jpg[/img]

"but you wouldnt beleave how many times i got stopped within that 2 weeks"

yes I would.

Nice work! Very classy.

Side Note: Is that an EOTech Sight on that AR?

I've got a fully rebuilt SKS with those on it and they are nice!  I change out my sights from the holosights to my scope depending on if I'm going to be shooting long range or assault style.  The scope mount I use also has an undersight area so I can switch to my ghost rings on the fly.

Nice work! Very classy.

Side Note: Is that an EOTech Sight on that AR?

I've got a fully rebuilt SKS with those on it and they are nice!  I change out my sights from the holosights to my scope depending on if I'm going to be shooting long range or assault style.  The scope mount I use also has an undersight area so I can switch to my ghost rings on the fly.

unfort. not. it was a cheep c-more sight, only about $200, wish i had one of those bad boys! sold the gun a while back when i couldnt afford the ammo. (obama) :thumbsup: looking into getting a ak with 223 conversion on it

unfort. not. it was a cheep c-more sight, only about $200, wish i had one of those bad boys! sold the gun a while back when i couldnt afford the ammo. (obama) :thumbsup: looking into getting a ak with 223 conversion on it

That's what I had on mine before a friend sold me his EO for $250.  I couldn't pass it up at that price. It's been a couple of months since I purchased any ammo but at the gun show I managed to get a pretty large supply of .308 for less than the .223.  I was told that due to our war efforts the price has gone up on the stock ammunition type that the US Military uses.

Pretty sweet.

You wouldn't make it 1/2 mile in IL with the front windows tinted limo black, heh.  They'll pull you over for 15%.  I couldn't make out the plate, Texas?

That's what I had on mine before a friend sold me his EO for $250.  I couldn't pass it up at that price. It's been a couple of months since I purchased any ammo but at the gun show I managed to get a pretty large supply of .308 for less than the .223.  I was told that due to our war efforts the price has gone up on the stock ammunition type that the US Military uses.

yea thats an amazing price! you lucked out. that ammo price makes me want to cry

Pretty sweet.

You wouldn't make it 1/2 mile in IL with the front windows tinted limo black, heh.  They'll pull you over for 15%.  I couldn't make out the plate, Texas?

Yes Texas, it was actually 0 in the pic (double limo) the reason i know it was 0 is because i got pulled over with it, got a ticket and got it dismissed.