kevin3vd1

WHICH COLOR VINYLS TO BUY? Starter? Which 5 colors do you use "MOST".THANKS!

Vinyl that is a must is:

Black

White

Red

Blue

Yellow and or Green

Personally I just can't keep in stock all the colors I really want (different shades of blue, etc)

In order, of what I use the most:

RED

BLACK

BLUE

GREEN

YELLOW

PINK

I do mostly white banners or coroplast but always keep a roll of white for the odd job that needs it. I stock all colors that it would be possible for anyone to need.

Guest Schramm

Black

White

Red

Light Blue

Pink

Guest LoungeLover

WHICH COLOR VINYLS TO BUY? Starter? Which 5 colors do you use "MOST".THANKS!

For what kind of vinyl job specifically?  Signage, apparel, wall, vehicle, other?

I always keep White, Black, Red and Blue in stock.

Problem is, before you know it you will have 50 rolls of different colors laying around that you purchased for jobs that you now have no purpose for. Thats my problem here, it gets overwhelming.

Maybe I should Ebay it all.

I always keep White, Black, Red and Blue in stock.

Problem is, before you know it you will have 50 rolls of different colors laying around that you purchased for jobs that you now have no purpose for. Thats my problem here, it gets overwhelming.

Maybe I should Ebay it all.

To me thats a good problem to have, most jobs pay for the roll of vinyl with one job, and if you need to move it because of shelf life concerns you can always do some logo designs with those colors and try to get some takers.

White,

Black

Red,

Blue

Green

Yellow

Silver Metallic (everyone want to add silver to something, whether they should or not)

Maroon (local School Colors)

and Pink (Cancer Ribbons)

I have a bunch of other colors left over from jobs, but they get used up as I need them

Kevin

I'm gonna add Gold and Silver to the list. I've found both to work well as background colors allowing many of the same applications to work well on light or dark surfaces.

Of course if you have a popular sports teams in your area, it doesn't hurt to have specific colors complementary to them.

But that's more than five.....

Red

Blue

Green

Black

Silver

.......As starter. When I did signs or banners I usually ordered yellow coroplast or white banners, then I would do a punch thru