THier

Extracting layers

Sorry to be a pain in the butt,,,, but,, if I have a graphic, that has multiple color layers,, after I import it, how do I separate the different colors so I can cut the color layers?

Sorry about being a pain,, but I am a noob.

Thanks,

Tom

when you go to cut,the different colours that are in the graphic should be shown in a bar to the upper left.Just click on each colour and it will only cut that colour.

when you go to cut,the different colours that are in the graphic should be shown in a bar to the upper left.Just click on each colour and it will only cut that colour.

Really??!! So I don't have to go into the software and specify?? COOL!! So all I would have to do is setup registration marks for each color? 

OK,, lets say for giggles,, I had a graphic of a red and white bulls eye (concentric circles) would the software cut (lets say a red disc ) then cut the whites, leading to a multi-laye graphicr? OR is it going to cut each concentric (red and white) separately, leaving a flat graphic?

I really appreciate the help,, a friend used to date a women who did vinyl signs,, that got me interested,, but they broke up, so I can't use them for help.

Thanks,

Tom

no idea but try and see,let us know.

Soon as I get the cutter,, and some vinyl. ;D

Tom