fracsuperstar421

Couple of questions!!!!!

1. i found a font on one of the free sites on here but can't get imported into corel it tells me (not found) help !!!!!!

2.i have been using the 15 day free trial of corel and loved it  so i bought the full version  all the things i have saved and imported into corel now  will i keep all that same stuff when i install the new full version software ..or anything any of you have done to keep that 

thank you all for your help  you all have helped me alot  and you all are  AWSOME  THANK YOU AGAIN

when you install new fonts, they are actually downloaded to your computer, not just the signware...I don't use corel so no help on that.

I just open the fonts folder and pick - File - Install New Fonts -Navigate to where the font you want to install is - Check the little box "Copy Fonts To Folder" - then select the font - Pick OK.

Your files should be fine - Just make sure you make a copy just in case they get deleted by mistake.

when i save it  where is the best place to save to  for easy find ...i save it and then when i look where i saved it it is not there  or the folder is not there

Guest round2racing

Try going to your control panel.

There should be a FONTS option in there

VERY FRUSTRATED AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!  i go to the web site go to download  save it  and when i go to find it it is not there......now it says  when i save it  and go to open folder  it tell me cannot open zipped files  and when i go to my font folder to install it is nowhere  to be found 

try saving it to your desktop,,, you have to extract it first, to open it.    also for more info....click your START icon on left bottom corner of computer.  click  help support,,, in search box  put install a font...  maybe that will help you...

Speed, that's what happens when I download fonts.  It saves to my desktop, then I open the fonts folder and drag and drop.

Guest fivestar

c:windowsfonts is where you drag it to.

Guest fivestar

Are you unzipping them first?  When you download them they need to be unzipped/uncompressed then the file it creates normally .ttf is what you drag into the folder.

You know this thread reminds me of what my first IT manager said: An advertising salesperson walked in to his office while we were discussing a new installation. She said her phones don't work!  In her old job all she had to do was press a memory key and she could speak to any of her associates! My manager, his name was Ray, said "Well, we're not that sophisticated, I guess you'll just have to dial the numbers yourself!" Well she stormed out of the room swearing and promising to let the VP know of this! I turned to Ray and said : "It's not a big deal I could program the entire office from the PBX!" He smiled and said "Don't you dare! How are they going to learn the number if you do the work for them?" - It took a while but I finally understood what he meant!

got into the font question and totally forgot  the other one    i will still keep all my stuff in corel that i have now  even  when i install my full version  or will i lose it or  what should i do?

It, is best to backup the files to CD first then install the new upgrade.