Sign in to follow this  
bayshorecreations

Where do the majority of your sales come from?

Where do the majority of your sales come from? Choose all that apply!  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where do the majority of your sales come from? Choose all that apply!

• Ebay.com
    • Amazon.com
    • Overstock.com
    • Word of mouth
    • I hit the pavement and sell sell sell
    • My own website
    • I'm supposed to be making money from this????

OK so here is another one that I think will be interesting! Where do most of your sales come from? I know that the majority of mine is from word of mouth. What about you guys? What brings in most of your sales?

Ive tried selling on ebay before and thats been a waste of my time. I just get quite requests from other screen printers.

Guest Schramm

I get them from Word of Mouth, Ebay, My Website and beating the streets handing out flyers.  In todays market if you are just sitting on your arse waiting for the phone to ring you wont be in business within 6 months!  If I have 1 day of free time I hit the streets with flyers.

Guest Schramm

It all depends, I walk around flyers letting people know in towns that I do not live in and within the flyer is a coupon and 10% off info if they act within a certain amount of time.  They do ok on their own but really they are only put out to make up the slack.

I design the flyers and my wife copies them at work, I normally walk around 500 at a time when I have time.  It is a great way to get business's to know that you are around.

50% from ebay sales, 50% repeat customers. I target the concession people. Signs are very important to them.

My own website and word of mouth on the hunting forums.  I am working on my niche market for now because I don't have alot of free time to devote to it until the wife gets through school, doing pretty good though.

It's almost all from word of mouth.  I really only started a couple months back, and it's not a full-time gig, but I'm doing around 5 small jobs and 2-3 large jobs a week.