Sign in to follow this  
yoginaranjo

plotter my friend has

I went to visit my friend after about 5 years of not seeing him. And to my surprise outside there backyard there was a Lynx 24" cutter by vinyl express he also had about 20 rolls of 15x50 rolls of vinyl and 5 8" transfer tape i picked up about 5 rolls of 15x50 of various colors and some tape for $30.00 not bad huh it was 2.7 mil perma gloss intermediate by sign mart..........anyways he offered me the plotter for $500.00 and i said no i got a new one not so long ago ..........was that a good deal ?? for that plotter? 

$500 for the plotter used? No way. I personally have one and it was $600 new about 4 years ago.

I'd say $200 maybe and that's in decent condition. You can buy a brand new US Cutter one for no much more though.

I think the only way I would of bought it, if the cutter was in very good condition AND it included all that vinyl!  :thumbsup:

I haven't found a 24" plotter with software for less than $279 plus shipping on ebay. 

Then you didn't see mine last week (Pcut)  for $.00 from US Cutters shipped to the door.  Love it so far

I haven't found a 24" plotter with software for less than $279 plus shipping on ebay. 

Then you didn't see mine last week (Pcut)  for $222.00 from US Cutters shipped to the door.  Love it so far

Definitely missed that one!  Did it come with the software too?

I went to visit my friend after about 5 years of not seeing him. And to my surprise outside there backyard there was a Lynx 24" cutter by vinyl express he also had about 20 rolls of 15x50 rolls of vinyl and 5 8" transfer tape i picked up about 5 rolls of 15x50 of various colors and some tape for $30.00 not bad huh it was 2.7 mil perma gloss intermediate by sign mart..........anyways he offered me the plotter for $500.00 and i said no i got a new one not so long ago ..........was that a good deal ?? for that plotter? 

You should have bought the plotter! I have worked on the vinyle express plotters and they are a well built unit. They operate very quietly and they track very nice. The only issues that I have seen were basic general maint that I have been called on. Well worth the $500 !

Then you didn't see mine last week (Pcut)  for $00 from US Cutters shipped to the door.  Love it so far

Definitely missed that one!  Did it come with the software too?

yup along with the stand