Guest fivestar

I would charge about 80 on my side of town :thumbsup:  $5 per square foot

Yup that's what it would be on my side of town too.  $5.00 sq.ft. is what I charge too.

Thanks Guys!!

Is $5.00 sq ft the price for doing banners with any vinyl lettering on it.  Or does the price change if there are more fancy designs on it?  Just wondering if that was the going rate for all banners.  Hope I asked that right.

J

Guest fivestar

ooks like were on the same side of town...OH...hehe

:thumbsup:;D ;D Yup I am a little southeast of you, I'm in Caldwell.

Thanks Guys!!

Is $5.00 sq ft the price for doing banners with any vinyl lettering on it.  Or does the price change if there are more fancy designs on it?  Just wondering if that was the going rate for all banners.  Hope I asked that right.

J

That's pretty much for any type of font, now if I have to design graphics then there's an upcharge, but that's pretty much my going rate.

ooks like were on the same side of town...OH...hehe

;D ;D ;D Yup I am a little southeast of you, I'm in Caldwell.

Thanks Guys!!

J

That's pretty much for any type of font, now if I have to design graphics then there's an upcharge, but that's pretty much my going rate.

:thumbsup:;D ;D ;D ;D

The more colors, the more it goes up

Do you guys charge 50% more for the second side or just 5 bucks both sides?  Or 10 bucks both sides?

Most of the time a cut them a break on the 2nd side... maybe 3 per sq on the 2nd side

On the second side I take off the cost of the actual banner, and chareg what's left for the second side. If I charges the same as if they were buying 2 banners, I would be cheating them. I don't like being cheated and I don't do it to others.

Well lets put it this way......im doing a 3'x6' banner for Mrs. Winners.  I am charging them a total of $6.50 sf.  That includes both sides.  So $117 for a 2 sided banner, 1 color.  Where would everyone else be?

how much would you charge someone with a 3' x 6' banners with two color vinyl? or three color? do you upcharge by $1.00 per color or is it calculated differently? Thanks for the help on this.

Well another local company charges $20 extra for a second color, 3rd color im not sure.  I quoted a lady $10 sf for 2 colors (red/yellow on white banner).  She chose the yellow banner with red lettering instead @ 6.50 sf. 

I made one last minute 24 inches by 16 feet.  I was helpin a friend with their firework stand and it was their first year using a building instead of a tent so i talked them into having me make a FIREWORKS banner.  I used Red lettering and cut each letter individually and layed them on staggered and angled...looked great.  I bought the banner blank from kinkos (last minute) it cost me 30 bucks including 12 grommets installed.  I did the lettering for 50 bucks since i was helping them out and they gave me a great deal on fireworks.  Just my input.

I wish fireworks were legal in NY =

you wouldn't if you had a bunch of rednecks ,living next door who think Midnight is the right time to set them off...and not just July 4th,either.