Sign in to follow this  
aries58

New Shop

Ok everyone I have setup my daughter with her own vinyl shop.Been going 3 days and have sold 1 decal with more people looking and saying glad one is in the area and they will spread the word.The shop is located at a flea Market will post pics when i get time am helping her get it going.We rented a 10x14 space for $150.00 month and we pay the electric monthly.Lots parking..Just waiting for the rush  lol...Thanks for all the help from everyone ..

Guest fivestar

Yes best of luck and I'd love to see pics too.

Best of luck with this new venture.  Hope she does well.

I've got a friend who owns a shop at the flea market.  MOST (80%) of his business comes from outside work.  He sells a few decals on the weekends, basically pays his rent.  BUT his bread and butter is from business's.  See if the flea market will allow your daughter to put out a sign on the flea markets sign.  He's been there for 5 years and does very well (70k year) for only being open 3 days a week. 

Another thing I suggested  to him was giving away a cool window sticker along with his sign business name and number on it.  Free advertising if the person puts it on their car.  Also, get her to create some flyers/business cards.  Give them to everyone that comes by.

I would post a craiglist ad EVERY week, telling people where she's at and what she does.

GOOD LUCK. 

later...

Pappy

I've got a friend who owns a shop at the flea market.  MOST (80%) of his business comes from outside work.  He sells a few decals on the weekends, basically pays his rent.  BUT his bread and butter is from business's.  See if the flea market will allow your daughter to put out a sign on the flea markets sign.  He's been there for 5 years and does very well (70k year) for only being open 3 days a week. 

Another thing I suggested  to him was giving away a cool window sticker along with his sign business name and number on it.  Free advertising if the person puts it on their car.  Also, get her to create some flyers/business cards.  Give them to everyone that comes by.

I would post a craiglist ad EVERY week, telling people where she's at and what she does.

GOOD LUCK. 

later...

Pappy

:thumbsup:

OK here are some pics but remember we are new at this...First pic is daughter acting goofy or is she  lol rest is of the shop..Samples,Samples ,Samples....

post-3934-12986535948949_thumb.jpg

post-3934-12986535967012_thumb.jpg

great luck to you are and your daugher

MMM

Thanks to everyone.Sorry the pics was from cell phone.Will get better ones when we get more organized..