Sign in to follow this  
VinylLPCP

Still looking for a MENTOR in the Cleveland area

Hi everyone,

I placed an ad on here elsewhere but think this is a more appropriate place fore it.

If there is someone in my area that knows the basics of the laserpoint 24, I am willing

to pay you $100 a day for 4 hours of training me. $25/Hourly.

You don't have to know everything. Basically, to start with I want to learn how to

vectorize a picture, preferably in inkscape and then send it to SBE to be cut.

So if you are using your laserpoint successfully and can come to my place to teach me

a few of the basics and give me some tips please get back to me in this forum.

If you email me and it goes to my bulk email i'm afraid I may accidentally delete it.

After you leave a message here, and I respond back then you can send me email with

your phone number and I will give you mine as well so that we can hopefully get a

schedule set up. Thanks.

Michael

Michael

I know it's easier to learn with somebody face to face - hope somebody steps up in your area.

While you are waiting for  reply take a look at the video - first post in the inkscape section of the forum.

It helped me to get going with vectorizing in inkscape - I still got a lot to learn, but I am amazed at how easy it was once somebody showed me the steps.

- Mike

I found a vinyl sign shop down the street from me the other day. Will go in and see if they wouldn't mind helping me with a few things, but I AM STILL LOOKING for some assistance from someone in the Cleveland area if you can find some extra time?