dustinjtrr

Here I come Nashville!

ok as long as we are talking Elvis..

do you guys know there is a Elvis Jr,, and he sounds just like his daddy,  Heres the deal,

elvis had a son out of wedlock, while filming blue hawaii, the mother of Elvis jr, gave the baby up for adoption, to a family in Vegas, where the mother lives, who was a actress in the movie,,

So in Elvis Will when he passed, it stated his son and who had him, and wanted it ackowledged, he had a son.

This was all brought up in his will and the courts gave his son his name of Elvis Presley Jr.

by request of Elvis,,

I only know this as I create there shirts and knew none of this untill I had orders,

So i asked alot of questions and needed some proof before using the elvis jr name..

so there we are,,  oh and his voice is amazing like his dads,,  a bit deeper but so smooth.

MMM

Guest gracewriter

Wow.  Elivs had a son.  I'll have to google for pics.

By the way, when I moved to Texas from Illinois I worked in a bar.  Tips were horrible.  I couldn't understand what the heck people were trying to say to me.

then I got the idea to practice their accent.  Once I started talking like them, my tips went up and everyone was friendly.  Understanding what they were saying took a little longer.

I married two Texans.  That makes me a Texan.  Period.  I'm also a Pennsylvanian, a New Yorker, a New Mexican, and Floridian by injection.

well,folks...Jenny is officially a Tennessean now! Moving van has been here and she is moved in!

woohoo, go jenny go jenny,,

It was snowing today jenny, ya wont miss that  i am sure...

MMM

woohoo, go jenny go jenny,,

It was snowing today jenny, ya wont miss that  i am sure...

MMM

Thanks so much girl...moving STINKS..unless you know how to shed alot of 'extra stuff'.  We have so many boxes to go through, but will be all worth it, when we get unpacked.

Oh I definitely won't miss that amount of snow!!  :thumbsup:

glad you made it and  now know 3/4 of your work is done,,, do you even have furnaces in your houses down there?lol

MMM

lol, yep we actually do.  Some mornings do get cold...just not like the artic chill we are use to!  :thumbsup: