Alien

Relay For Life

Just curious how you sold these. Did you just keep what you had in them and donate the rest to rfl. We have a rfl event in June and I'd love to be able to do something like this. Of course to make some money and to be able to donate too.

*Alien is my dad*

We set up a table at the event and put an $8 dollar price on them...with 20% of all sales go to RFL..Unforunately, the event was VERY slow, and the people that did show, didn`t spend very much at all. Oddly enough, the most money raised at the event was from Best Buy and they just had a Guitar Hero system set up and charged by the song. We didnt sell very many at all, and still have like 300ish sitting in a box. (we expected a large turnout)

Yea the weather has turned some walkers away before. Hopefully you are able to sell more of them! I love the designs!

We just had our Relay for Life today.  I made a bunch of decals ($5 each) and I sold a whopping 4!  I thought I'd sell more, but people weren't buying ANYTHING from anybody!

I just donated 100 ribbon decals to a local relay team, and suggested they might sell them for a few bucks a piece.  I hope they have better luck than what seems to be happening here.  The economy has really ruined the impulse buys for people.

they were pink.  I had a roll over avery that Ive had for over a year, so i just cut it up and gave them to them