Sign in to follow this  
sarconastic

Already passin it on to the next Generation

Here's a couple of pics of my youngest daughter, she had a school project to do and decided dad's new toy was perfect for the job. She told me the design she had in mind then we made it. What she didn't know was I was going to make her do all the assembly herself. All I did was Vector and cut. She weeded, Taped and installed.

post-4426-12986534954482_thumb.jpg

post-4426-12986534954868_thumb.jpg

post-4426-1298653496822_thumb.jpg

post-4426-12986534968446_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Kids today, get ALL the cool stuff- :huh:.

I'm like jay...... wish I had one years ago. :huh:

I went in the other direction . My 72 year old Mom wanted some decals . I was telling her what to do over her shoulder , but she did every part except loading the vinyl . She was amazed . happy & proud when she installed " Her " decal .  :huh:

That is great, it is pulling teeth to get my daughter to weed but I drag her along if necessary

I kind of like weeding, it's the PIG in me (Personal Immediate Gratification)

I can relate to that !!!  :huh:

Awesome!

Man, how much easier it would have been to have a cutter in school, instead of lining up each die cut letter individually!

A+

Thats awesome!

My daughter has also shown interest in the cutter since I got.  Maybe I should put her to work!  :huh:

I put mine to work tonight weeding some Easyweed for some sweatshirts. She loves it, and it pretty good at it for 13. Just her helping weed the large areas cut a ton of time off the job. When we got all done I handed her some cash, and she acted all surprised, that's when your proud of your kids. When they do something not expecting to get something in return.

She was talking to me about how if this takes off it will be great, "you can get a store and I can be one of your employees".

Kevin

Very nice, my 5 year old says she wants decals all the time but I never thought to help her do it on her own.

Good parenting!

RG

Very Cool! I have 2 of my sons 25 and 20 who know if they walk in the shop they are going to be asked to weed something lol. I had a big job of 65 soccer shirts and hoodies to do a few months back and I had an assembly line even my sons wife got in on the weeding...lol. I too like the weeding so I guess I qualify as a PIG LOL!!!

Renee