sarconastic

My first shirt - one off design

Hey, thanks to everyone that helped me with the design and everything else on making the shirts. I learned right away that the mini details weeding is a royal pain, so i will be redesigning the shirts we will be making for the band with a much simpler design. I made four of these and it took me a good afternoon to complete them.

I as I am sure many noobs do forgot to weed a couple of little pieces( different ones on a couple shirts.) then i got doen and found I had over weeded one spot and was missing a details on one of the letters. But overall i was happy with how the whole process went. But from now on I subscribe to the K.I.S.S. rule on my designs for the band :-)

post-4426-12986534230388_thumb.jpg

post-4426-12986534268639_thumb.jpg

Nice job!!!

There is definitely many things to remember at first when doing shirts!

If you press it and see you missed a part to weed, just repress it and immediately take your xacto and it will come up :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip john, I'll try that next time. Can you do that after it has cooled or do you risk messing up the rest of the shirt?

But from now on I subscribe to the K.I.S.S.

KISS Engineering!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip john, I'll try that next time. Can you do that after it has cooled or do you risk messing up the rest of the shirt?

Not 100%, I'd imagine it would work the same.

Excellent job!  :rolleyes::lol:

I am going to be buying the stuff very soon to make t-shirts, hats and whatever else.

Dave