seatek

Just A TEST ...

I for one like it here, I feel comfortable, I feel welcome, I'm here at least twice a day and some sometimes only once a day ( all day) LOL! I have never been made to feel stupid or small, unwelcome or uncomfortable. I'm making friends and if the graphics sharing thread would shut down tomorrow, I would still come here every day. This is by far the best bunch of people I have ever associated with on the internet. I have learned alot here, and will continue to learn hopefully for a long time to come. I have never seen so many people willing to help others as I have seen here on a daily basis. There is alot of helping, alot of kidding,alot of genuine respect and a whole lot of encouragment and support. I have tried to give back to the community but I don't think I will ever be able to give back all that I have received.

Just my .02

Renee

Well said!

I agree. Great group of folks here. It's hard to find nice, respectful online community's like this! Hopefully I'll be able to help everyone as much as I've been helped!

I mostly lurk now days. I try to respond if I actually think I might know something ... Hahahahaha .... thaty's why I mostly lurk.  ;D

I'm pretty new to the vinyl world and i have this forum open all day long learning and answering question that i think i can answer or learning from others answers if it weren't for this place i would have never learned all that i know and i spend alot of time reading post in the vectorizing forum and i have learned alot and now i do most of my own real simple to do if you take the time to learn!

I try to help as much as possible. I learned a lot from being on here. I am sure there are those who only come to "get something" but you have that everywhere. One of the things I loved about this forum was the attitude of the members. On here if you ask a question you generally get an answer, not a snide comment. Other forums have too many members who think they always right and catch attitude if you correct them. Here people are more like people, and good people at that. I would say that I give far more than I take. I post to help others not to see what I can get from them. I like this forum just the way it is and would only like to see it grow. US cutter has my loyalty as a customer and a member.

Thank you to everyone here who contributes and helps one another.  ;D

I, myself love this forum.  When business died of for most of January and Part way through February, i was on here most of the day!  Now that i have a decent workload, i am on here twice, maybe 3 times a day!  I myself don't bother with the vectorizing or any of the graphics forums at that.  Just not my cup of tea!  I do spend most of my time in the Business and Show your Work Forums.  I like browsing and criticizing at what people have done, and i love business!  if it weren't for business, i wouldn't be where i am today!  Im not a Giant sign company like some of the Local Giants, but i have a nice size of small mom & pop shops!  I was glad i found this forum and hope it grows into a greater, bigger community!

Good members not having ego's is a big part of why this forum is great  Thumbsup .

This is one of the main reasons I like this forum. An example is if you ask for comments on your design, you get them without the belittling. You get constructive criticism.

MODESTY . this forum has it . Great examples from the Owner , Administrators , Mods & most Members  ;D . VERY few members seem to have a lack of it . IMO , those who have a lack of it are the members who constantly post the same things ... seems they are not content to " agree to disagree " , they want to " be right " . What is right for 1 person is not right for another . In business , everybody should run their business as they want & let others run theirs . The lack of " a click " , helps out alot . no posturing to be " a respected top poster " or brown-nosing to become a Mod ... I like that members welcome others & don't act/post like it is " their " forum until the newbie gets accepted . It is really the newbie's forum  . I do , like it seems many here do ... When I don't care much for a particular member , I avoid interaction .  When I know I have opposite opinions I don't constantly state them to try to prove my point or drive it home . I am guilty of giving frank advice/response . I enjoy a good debate if it stays civil & intelligent . I enjoy it if it goes past that  ;D , but I would rather have civil intelligent discussions .

congradulations everybody ! , seems we have proven a keyboard does not ruin good personalities . ;D

I visit once or twice a day.  It is very informative and I like learning everything and anything. 

Sure wish I could learn to mirror images before cutting :-  I would think of myself as a master then LOL

Forums are Forums.  Take the good with the bad, and let Karma decide the fate of both. 

I disagree with that  ;D . Most forums are like that , but this forum has modest members & excellent Admins & Mods . Karma does decide the fate , but sometimes takes a bit too long . ( We don't have a Mod named Karma , do we ;D  ;D )

I have really enjoyed this forum. I read alot more than i post. However I do have a masters degree from the University of Hard Knocks. ;D and a BS in this is Gonna Hurt..and the scars to prove it ;D I enjoy the graphics section, i like seeing other peoples graphics. I especially like all the help  i get from here. Most of my questions have been answered without my asking just by reading past posts.

I for one like it here, I feel comfortable, I feel welcome, I'm here at least twice a day and some sometimes only once a day ( all day) LOL! I have never been made to feel stupid or small, unwelcome or uncomfortable. I'm making friends and if the graphics sharing thread would shut down tomorrow, I would still come here every day. This is by far the best bunch of people I have ever associated with on the internet. I have learned alot here, and will continue to learn hopefully for a long time to come. I have never seen so many people willing to help others as I have seen here on a daily basis. There is alot of helping, alot of kidding,alot of genuine respect and a whole lot of encouragment and support. I have tried to give back to the community but I don't think I will ever be able to give back all that I have received.

Just my .02

Renee

I agree with you Renee. I have asked for help and I have also tried to help when I can. I have read and searched for answers before I post and some of what I ask I am sure could be found somewhere but I couldn't find it. I like to get to know others and feel part of the community. I love this forum and try to come here as often as I can as well as help and support others! Thanks to all of you!

Christi

Christi

I visit here daily , Usually 2 or 3 times a day

I try to help answer questions & I also ask questions

As far as the one sided tool I believe that number to be very high

The regulars seem to be a very good bunch of people

My only BITCH is when someone shares a file or image hardly anyone says thanks

just an example I recently posted a eps file its been downloaded over 150 times and only 4 thank you's

Whats the deal with that

Mr Peabody , i enjoyed that ALOT !!!  :D

I really like the idea you gave me .. I now consider myself a  " Karma - Returner " ( good or bad ) . I have always tried not to over-react , just return whats given out in the same degree . I try to let people know how things come across in case they didn't realize it wasn't nice . When people do that to me , I take it well & appreciate the unbiased input . I don't mind adjusting if I find out I was out of line.. I am glad to find out so I can adjust .

I talked on the phone to Jenny 1 time , She said I was alot nicer than I seemed on the forum ... I will adjust  ;D

I glad you liked it, it just popped into my head  ;D

I will adjust

No need to adjust - As Popeye use to say "I am what I am and that's all that I am".

I glad you liked it, it just popped into my head  ;D

I will adjust

No need to adjust - As Popeye use to say "I am what I am and that's all that I am".

Thanks , That is 1 of my favorite Popeye quotes .. .another is  " That's all I can stands and I can't stands no more! "

I tend to "lurk" the boards, but I've been here practically every day since I discovered them.  I think the numbers may be a bit deceptive if your looking at posting as being active (just my 2 pennies) ;D

I tend to "lurk" the boards, but I've been here practically every day since I discovered them.  I think the numbers may be a bit deceptive if your looking at posting as being active (just my 2 pennies) ;D

I agree with you  ;D . Some rant & have ongoing rumblings . They get a high post count . Some regard a high post count . I read a post  that someone thinks some post just to get prominence . To each their own  ;D , but many low count posters give way more than receive & are active .

Rodger....or should I say Karma. :D  I agree with your disagreement to my original post (as I posted it before I was done explaining myself).  My class came in and I didn't have time to finish.  I guess the point that I was trying to make was that forums like this one are inherently good.  Forums are a great place to share information with people who are in the same sticker clad boat as we are.  For those who contribute may all your vinyl come off the backer smooth and pure, and may there be no bubbles in your application.  To those who don't........may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits! :thumbsup:  Now lets all quit bitchin about the people who are itchin, and get back to helping each other make the world a better place one sticker at a time. :thumbsup:

Hey JGreen ,

It is good to discuss things & take in others perspective . I enjoy listening to others honestly giving their stance on things  :thumbsup: . I don't ever take offense  when it stays civil & wasn't purposely meant to be rude , ill-mannered etc & others should not get offended either . Disagreeing about anything doesn't mean it has to go any further than agreeing to disagree  :thumbsup: . It is good to clear things up especially when typing as it is very easy to take some things in a different way than meant .. even talking in person it is easy to do that .

I get the feeling that many here & many just getting here get the feeling that until they help out others , give advice etc , they are not active , paying their dues etc . There is many knowledgeable , computer skilled members that have given & give very accurate help . That is why it isn't rude to suggest doing a search . I think the amount of posts is why it is hard to do a search . ALOT of reading thru casual conversation to find out about a problem somebody is having .. given the emotional status of the person searching ( usually frustrated & patience wearing thin ) it is easier to ask ( then get told to do a search LOL .. that is a funny situation when not in it  ;D )

I am very sure everybody here with good intentions & willing to help out is appreciated if they post every day or 1 time a year  . This forum isn't meant to be a teacher training tool IMHO . Nobody needs to feel obligated to be active or pay-back . If you can great . If you can't you will eventually . I think new members who come in seemingly tyring to change things & give advice not suiting this forum ( beginners & hobbyists )  cause more problems than if they didn't post .

Thanks for you help in my new " handle " I like it as that has always been my goal  " treat me good , I'll treat you better .. treat me bad , I'll treat you worse "  ;D

next tangent  :)  : Bubbles ( not micheal jacksons; monkey.. I bet there is a STORY there !  :) ) wet application cures that   ! dry application is very hard to avoid bubbles especially as the size of the decal goes up .

Mr Karma  :D

Dear Mr. Karma,

May your vinyl release from the backer nice and easy.  And may Neverland Ranch keep its monkey out of your application.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Dear JGreen ,

Thanks for the chuckles  :thumbsup: , speaking of karma.. I hope micheal jackson gets his 1 day  :thumbsup: