99v8miata

First multiple color decal

This is a photo of the very first multiple color decal I have done. It is for a friends boat. The photo is not the best because I used my phone to take it. But I hope you all like it.

Dave

Very nice job :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Not bad considering I learned how to do it watching videos on you-tube!

Dave

Guest kenya

I love it............. great start with layering.  :thumbsup:

Very nice. Youtube is where I learned to do multi layered decals too. Did you do it first try? It took me two tries to make everything in the video connect inside my brain. The first one, I masked all the layers individually instead of using one mask for all layers. Good luck.

Terry

How do you get sign blazer to seperate your colors so you can make a colored image like that, I guess what i mean is how do you disect your image to have the various layers of different color...? Like in this youtube video..

Great job 99  :D Hee-Hee...I feel like I was saying great job to 99 on "Get Smart"

Dazzel

I do not know how you would do it with that software. I use ciber cut and it is very easy but it is also very old. I will be upgrading in the very near future. Have you tried asking on the form for that software yet. I am sure there are people there that will help. And thanks for the compliments.

Dave