Sign in to follow this  
battrans

signblazer Elements

Hi Everyone

I was just trying to cut out a shadow and was looking for the Registration mark to put on the cut but I can't find it. the book says it is in draw but it is not there. does anyone know where it is in Elemants? Thanks Ron. :huh:

Create your own registration marks in anything you make, add little circles or squares, make sure they are outside the full picture, and that you make them a different color than anything in the Picture.

Then when you go to cut, select your first color in the left color panel then hold down the ctrl key while selecting the color of your registration marks, you can do this with each color, and it will cut the registration marks in each color making it easy to line up. Using clear transfer tape helps also.

Hope this helps.

Allen

Hey Allen . KEWL 1rst post  :huh: . I have not read a better 1rst post .. You get the prize ... sorry , only my admiration  :thumbsup: .

Hi

Went out to the shop last night to see if that would work and ;D it did. Thanks :huh:

But it still cuts the letters zig zag not smooth :huh:. Still need to fix that, If anyone can help with that?

Thanks alot++++ :D

Ron