DanielB

2nd Store Front

Great job Daniel!!!  Love how it turned out.

I also would have outlined the phone number in white, but hey I always think of things AFTER the fact!! Have done that on plenty of my own work!  :thumbsup:

Yeah I know.......the owner pointed it out to me after we got it up.  I was just trying to keep his design as original as possible but........I was basing that on a magnet that had the number in blue......the magnet was white so it stood out, but just not on a window.  Thanks for the suggestions, they are always welcome!!

Guest kenya

Looks Great Daniel. Even though the phone # is not outlined, it's great. Sometimes when you outline everything, it takes away from the # standing out.  Then it all kinda runs together. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the star.

Like everybody else says, looks great cept for the number.

If you wanna make a customer happy and maybe get some premo word of mouth advertising for yourself you might consider redoing the number for them. Maybe the same theme as the other letters or a reverse theme with white background and a red outline. Jest my 2

Looks great, again except the phone number is hard to read.

I like what Sandman said, offer to re-do just the phone number for free.

The owner will hopefully feel as though you really care about him and his business, and spread the word.

The worst he will say is no.

Ok well here it is.....I changed the number this AM!  And look...whats that in the bottom left.....lol  the owner let us advertise!!!  What do yall think......better?

post-3968-12986533444376_thumb.jpg

post-3968-12986533460964_thumb.jpg

I like it much better than the original - Looks consistent.

the owner let us advertise!!!

That's great - Very considerate of them.

:D :D

Looks much better.  That is awesome that he let you add your info on there.  Nothing like free advertising.  Hope it pays off for you. :D

Looks great!!! Makes me wanna set off some fireworks, eat a hot dog and drink a beer! We'll your question about the $400 is answered with that free advertisement! Looks like you really made out in the end...