Rob28x

ah the joys of weeding...

:thumbsup:

Guy wanted 50 of these, and wanted to pay $2 each for them. Needless to say I told him yeah.... no.

twistedcrawlerlogo003sm.jpg

Nice work. I think about $3.50 each would be right.. Hey i like that VW can i have the eps file...?

Is there a better temp to weed in :thumbsup:  I think I read that putting decals in the fridge for awhile seperates the cuts & makes weeding easier ;D I think when it is hot & the vinyl is almost 100 degrees , it is harder to weed :thumbsup:

That is a great decal!

The only way he would get them for that price is if he doubled his order, and allowed me to simplify the graphic and change to a "chunkier" text.  That way it would be easier to weed.

Great work  :thumbsup:;D:thumbsup:

Have someone print them on clear vinyl.

Actually I am going to print them on clear vinyl, just got the stuff to do it  :thumbsup:

Nice work. I think about $3.50 each would be right.. Hey i like that VW can i have the eps file...?

I would share it, but since the customer provided it to me I don't want to step on his toes since he paid to have the logo designed by someone else. If it was one I did then I would share it no problem.

Thanks