keep em coming,folks!

One thing I forgot to say...the old man who taught me woodworking had a saying " a poor workman always blames his tools".

I've had my laser point for less than 6 months. I just do a few shirts for friends, and sell some banners and decals. Only work a few hours a week and have made probably $3,000 to $5,000. It could break down tomorrow and I would buy another one. I haven't even had a chance to use the Contour Cutting feature yet (still need the printer) and when I do, it probably won't work...

I was being sarcastic....I mean I will have to ask for help on here and I bet I will have it running like a champ in a day with a few questions answered from this great forum.

And as far as a low ball pricing on banners....the guy I was talking about mainly only wants to deal with businesses, not the public. So if you don't have the wide-format printer or are too busy, I was just wondering about subbing out to him at $3/sq ft and wondered what everyone else thought about that. He's not trying to undercut anyone, just supply banners to them at a low enough price for them to profit make a profit on. I'll let you know about the quality after I make my order.

I've had my laser point for less than 6 months. I just do a few shirts for friends, and sell some banners and decals. Only work a few hours a week and have made probably $3,000 to $5,000. It could break down tomorrow and I would buy another one. I haven't even had a chance to use the Contour Cutting feature yet (still need the printer) and when I do, it probably won't work...

I was being sarcastic....I mean I will have to ask for help on here and I bet I will have it running like a champ in a day with a few questions answered from this great forum.

And as far as a low ball pricing on banners....the guy I was talking about mainly only wants to deal with businesses, not the public. So if you don't have the wide-format printer or are too busy, I was just wondering about subbing out to him at $3/sq ft and wondered what everyone else thought about that. He's not trying to undercut anyone, just supply banners to them at a low enough price for them to profit make a profit on. I'll let you know about the quality after I make my order.

Please let us know, if it's quality work, it's someone to remember in case the time ever comes (for me  :thumbsup:).

I have been doing them for $3sq for about 4-5 months now.Thats wholesale to the trade. Around here its close to double that to regular customers. Ive never had one complaint. Feel free to give me a shout if you need something... I would be open to sending a small sample just for you to check out if you pick up the shipping :)

James

I didn't buy my first PCut from USCutters but it has served me well for several years.  First year over 500 shirts, 2 large billboards, countless banners and window decals, over 1,000 political signs, and the list goes on.  Every year after that it has just gotten better.  I bought a new LP a few weeks ago, plugged it in, and kept crankin out signs like nothing ever happened to my PCut (RIP).  That PCut ran at least 5 days a week for about 5 years, almost non-stop. 

We have made over $6000 in the first month of business.......with a copam 2500.......from uscutter......no problems here!!