Sign in to follow this  
aries58

Vinyl

Has anyone ever tried or thought about using vinyl on walls,appliances,cabinets,bathtubs...

Oracal 631... made with a matte finish, specifically for wall application to look like latex paint, and has a 2 year window where it can be removed without leaving adhesive on the wall, or pulling the paint off the wall.

post-1656-12986532811144_thumb.jpg

post-1656-12986532822928_thumb.jpg

Hey there. I use the Oracal as well. Be careful with the app tape though. I discovered that the low tack worked better on releasing the vinyl on the wall. It was much easier.

Oracal 631... made with a matte finish, specifically for wall application to look like latex paint, and has a 2 year window where it can be removed without leaving adhesive on the wall, or pulling the paint off the wall.

Thanks that's nice but I meant like car wraps,wrapping furniture and such...

You were asking about walls and cabinets in the first post. You want to do a car wrap on your wall?

You were asking about walls and cabinets in the first post. You want to do a car wrap on your wall?

No,I mean do furniture as in wrap it.Like wrap a bathtub,wrap coffee tables,wrap a headboard,wrap walls,wrap cabinets,not texting them..

I was thinking of wrapping my dog! Got him half done and now he's under the couch and I can't get him to come out. I think he's stuck to the bottom of the couch. This will be great to get the dust bunnies out.

Great fire extinguisher.