tripleq

Hello and Would it be Possible to Set Up a Configuration Forum

I just recently purchased a US Cutter primarily for handling uniform numbering.  I still purchase the pre-cut numbers but I bought the cutter for those times I run out or someone wants a special number.  I don't store an inventory so cutting my own in these small situations should help.

I started the cutter and tested it with sign vinyl etc.  I have to say, once I figured it out, unfortunately on my own since the instructions are useless, it went pretty smooth.

What I thought might be a good forum is people adding configuration settings for the different manufacturers and Vinyl they are using. I think it would help get people started.

i.e

Bought Vinyl from X-Store of Ebay      Cut with 0 offset    45 degree blade pressure set at 100

Maybe the subject could be the Vinyl and the cutter used.

I think there are just too many settings for this... Thats just my opinion... Too many factors as in irregularities from diffrent manufactures, to blade depth etc. 

Once you have the offset set to your blade.  It probably would never be changed.

Most people find themselves using one particular brand of vinyl, so that adjustments would be minimal.

Welcome to our forums!

As tater mentioned, there just may be too many different variables, but you are always welcome to post the question to see what others suggest with a setup similar to yours.