many thanks

hi

its the red kangaroo at te bottom

this is the best pic i can find on google

thanks a lot, if poss can i have it as an eps

thx

post-3566-12986532307969_thumb.jpg

post-3566-12986532321283_thumb.jpg

ive seen 100's of coprighted logos on here , so i can assure you im not the only one,

also its for my own personal use

just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right....as the old adage goes...if everyone else was jumping off a bridge would you jump too???

just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right....as the old adage goes...if everyone else was jumping off a bridge would you jump too???

Man jumping off of bridges those were the days. Oh well I jumped off one this morning and guess what I found.

post-2872-12986532311411_thumb.jpg

kangroo.eps

post-2872-12986532321904_thumb.jpg

kangroo.eps

thanks blues thats great ,

if your into jumping off bridges dgrimm go ahead , at least it will cut out your moaning

thanks again

Man jumping off of bridges those were the days. Oh well I jump off one this morning and guess what I found.

Yes , I agree , those were the days  :)... there were people who didn't take themselves & life soo seriously . +1 on the humor  :)

hi

sorry to be a pain but can anyone vector the image of the kangaroo in the fosters pic as i need it to be the same pretty much

thanks

are these 2 from 101?

signman

dgrimm

low posts and fight over copywritten stuff? if not sorry. but just making sure they are not trying to get the site into trouble. i don't trust some ppl.

are these 2 from 101?

signman

dgrimm

low posts and fight over copywritten stuff? if not sorry. but just making sure they are not trying to get the site into trouble. i don't trust some ppl.

JT ,

I was thinking the same thing as I read this thread . When I read your post & checked the posting dates etc , it seems even more coincidental ;)

what is the old saying ... " If it looks like a duck , walks like a duck smells like a duck etc .. it must be a duck " . I think the threads started recently along the lines of dgrimms post in this thread is petty . It is the use that determines legality . Every person should decide if they want to risk breaking laws no matter how small of a chance at being prosecuted . I hold my breath every time I jay-walk in the city ............... Richard Childress prosecuted a company that was making Nascar stuff that had his patented stuff . It was a big business & he won hands down . Winning a big award has alot better chance when the company made millions of $ profit using trademarked things, rather than hundreds of $ .

Yes dgrimm is one of them. Ignore his goofy ass.

I think you just named a donkey for me ... I have been trying to think of an appropriate name  ;)

I thought Goofy was a dog. Or was that Pluto? But If Pluto was a dog,what WAS Goofy?

I thought Goofy was a dog. Or was that Pluto? But If Pluto was a dog,what WAS Goofy?

Both were dogs in the Disney cartoons , But when Mech said to ignore his goofy ASS , I always think of my Donkeys . I really enjoyed the Shrek movie & several classic " ASS " quotes in there  :thumbsup:

has anyone had any luck with the vectoring for me

thanks

Looks like Blue has you covered in the 7th post

there is a nice Kangaroo in SignBlazer's library . anybody can download SB & use what is in the library .