DJMic

LASERPOINT 24 ... LASER NOT WORKING

I've seen a few threads about lasers not coming on... and everyone just telling them to get support from Ken is there any other new news on these 24" LaserPoint cutters having a simple bug fix to get the laser working again?

Mine just went off and can't seem to get it to come back on.

I've seen a few threads about lasers not coming on... and everyone just telling them to get support from Ken is there any other new news on these 24" LaserPoint cutters having a simple bug fix to get the laser working again?

Mine just went off and can't seem to get it to come back on.

someone will correct me if i am wrong. the laser light is nothing more than a focused led. leds either work forever or they fail immediately. fortunately if it is under warranty they will send you a new one. but i would first check to see if there is power present at the laser light before i condemn it.

bb

Thats right cutme, its just a laserpointer laser, nothing special does nothing else but point.........................there it is.................. there it is..........llol

Thats right cutme, its just a laserpointer laser, nothing special does nothing else but point.........................there it is.................. there it is..........llol

:thumbsup:;D ;D

If you laser went out, and there are no loose wires after checking, send the bad laser in, and I will replace it for you.

USCutter

Attn: Ken

19510 144th Ave NE

STE C-1

Woodinville, WA 98072

I read this post, then used my LP and noticed I couldn't see the laser on the vinyl.  Upon further inspection I realized that the laser does not show up well on dark colors of vinyl like black and dark blue.  However, it shows up great on lighter colors.  I'm not implying that anyones laser is not broken.  Just thought I'd mention that because I was only a color change away from making a similar post.

+/- 2 volt on the LED is a good value.

Even on black the RED LED light should be visible!

Paco