Primal Rage Outdoors

First Marble Tile

The Knights logo is actually one decal, printed on Mactac 1858p IMAgin Vinyl, then I just cut it by hand since I do not have a contour capable cutter, the rest is layered Arlon 5000

Guest kenya

Looks GREAT............ thanks for sharing the frog juice step. :thumbsup:

Can you give me some information on the Top Coating. Ive not used any sealer on my tiles, now that I have a request for some that will be out doors I need to look into sealing mine.

Thanks

Frog Juice is a non yellowing gloss sealer, they also make it in semi gloss as well, in aerosol can you can place nice thin even coats on the tile, it really makes the marble grain stand out, I am going to do some natural slate tiles this week and coat the m the same to see how the black n  blue colors stand out, the frog juice in my eyes is very similar to automotive clear coat, just not as hard on the nose when your spraying in the house, lol.

Looks good. I put that same marble in my entryway at the last house. Very nice for the price.  :thumbsup:

Great work!

I was going to ask why the vinyl was so shinny, then you said the magic word; Frogjuice.

I like it.  :thumbsup: