Sign in to follow this  
stickygrafix

Silk screening with vinyl?

I know it's been discussed before but do many people do this? I've thought about trying it but didn't know how hard it was and what all was involved. If anyone has any tips or pointers, please let me know. Also if anyone has videos of the process, PLEASE post them or send them to me or something. I seen where beardown had posted a video a while back but it no longer exists.

Again, I would like to hear anything anyone has to say about the topic. It seems like it would work pretty well and then I wouldn't have to use all the chemicals and time involved with a screen printing setup.

Thanks!

screen printing using vinyl eliminates several steps and is quite a time saver. i can post pics of a recent 3 color print job using vinyl screens if you want.

Hey Daniel, I too would be interested in any pics./info you or anyone else could share on subject. I bought my plotter/cutter for making paint mask for airbrushing and now I'm seeing new avenues that I think I would like to venture into so any and all  input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks ;D

I would definitely enjoy seeing those daniel. I really wish beardown still had his youtube video online so I could see it. So if anyone else has videos or possibly his video, please let me know!