Sign in to follow this  
aries58

Signblaze arc text

for some reason i can't post any files right now. here is a link to another forum where i posted the pages on placing text on an arc from the sb learning guide. hope this helps.

bb

for some reason i can't post any files right now. here is a link to another forum where i posted the pages on placing text on an arc from the sb learning guide. hope this helps.

bb

:thumbsup:

bb

I can't read the red text there sorry...

here is the file i was trying to post for you.

bb

you will have to rotate the view. sorry. i can't figure out why it is rotating the pages when i make a pdf.

bb

I'm able to arch my lettering above my design, but I can't get it to arch below my design. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?Thanks. Sandy

See if this helps ya

can't do nothing in text but text why?some others not available either..

Do you have the text highlighted/selected when you scroll over "text" on the top menu?

i would like to help, but i can't post anything here. i keep getting a file too big error.

bb

Aries did you ever figure it out? When I dont know how to do something, I just play with the options and all the tools available to see what they do, its really exciting when your sitting there playing around with sign blazer and i figure something out, its like the light bulb all of a sudden turning on and shining bright!

For me I have found thats its easier and less stressful if I sit down and just play around with it and not have to try and figure out something because its a JOB. You know what I mean? I have done alot of that the past week.

Let us know if you figured it out so if not we can help ya!

Renee

Aries did you ever figure it out? When I dont know how to do something, I just play with the options and all the tools available to see what they do, its really exciting when your sitting there playing around with sign blazer and i figure something out, its like the light bulb all of a sudden turning on and shining bright!

For me I have found thats its easier and less stressful if I sit down and just play around with it and not have to try and figure out something because its a JOB. You know what I mean? I have done alot of that the past week.

Let us know if you figured it out so if not we can help ya!

Renee

yES I HAVE TRIED EVERY WAY AND THERE ARE MORE THINGS NOT WORKING ALSO.Is it my program?I am not doing this for money just a hobby.I am playing around it.I know a little about programs and i always play in them to see what they can do and how i can use it..i can put text in workspace but the arc doesn't showing it abled..neither before or after text..

are you importing the text into sbe, or are you actually typing it out yourself?

again, make sure the text you type out is highlighted, and then try going up to "tect", scroll down to "text follow arc", and click once.

If you are having trouble with the arch text feature in SB...just use the distort feature.

are you importing the text into sbe, or are you actually typing it out yourself?

again, make sure the text you type out is highlighted, and then try going up to "tect", scroll down to "text follow arc", and click once.

typing it myself..

If you are having trouble with the arch text feature in SB...just use the distort feature.

It won't higlight text in worspace.also have 2 green sib icons on my desktop,is this right?

Do you have the text highlighted/selected when you scroll over "text" on the top menu?

I don't see that option..

It won't higlight text in worspace.also have 2 green sib icons on my desktop,is this right?

I myself now have two SB icons on my desktop, I think that happened after downloading Brads file...lol. They work so I'm not going to complain!

Aries,

Do you have large buttons across the top of your SB Elements? one of those large buttons should say ARCH TEXT. At least mine does. there are alot of buttons, not all of them fit, you will see at the top right corner an arrow if you push that arrow it will scroll to more options. Make sure what you are typing is within the cut box, if its not put it there. click on your text, should give you a box around your text from there, go to the top BIG buttons and look for arch text if you click on it, a big round circle will appear and you can widen it or really arch it and probly arch it in whichever direction you want, top or bottom.  Try that!

Renee

that was good Stunad, thanx for those pics. I dont use the drop down menu though all my stuff is in big buttons at the top of the program...lol. I didnt put it that way it just loaded that way.

Renee

I myself now have two SB icons on my desktop, I think that happened after downloading Brads file...lol. They work so I'm not going to complain!

Aries,

Do you have large buttons across the top of your SB Elements?YES one of those large buttons should say ARCH TEXT.YES IT DOES At least mine does. there are alot of buttons, not all of them fit, you will see at the top right corner an arrow if you push that arrow it will scroll to more options. Make sure what you are typing is within the cut box, if its not put it there.DID TEXT DIALOGUE IS ONLY WORKING BUTTON THERE click on your text, should give you a box around your text from there, DID go to the top BIG buttons and look for arch textDID if you click on it,DID a big round circle will appear and you can widen it or really arch it and probly arch it in whichever direction you want, NO CIRCLE APPEARStop or bottom.  Try that!DID NO CIRCLE APPEARS

Renee