Hi,  I have a customer that wants 3 static cling decals for her company.  I ordered the products today and the lady at signwarehouse noted that for my costs it would be about $1.36 per foot.  they want the signs 8.5" x 11".  so it appears that material costs will be about $6.80.  I need to know if $8.00 a decal is to much or not enough.  I was told their company was selling 5x7's for about $5 if she remembered correctly.  I don't want to be high or to low.  I also have another lady asking about her logo which is 2 colors.  this one is just one color but a lot of vinyl used.

any help would be appreciated.  I looked at several websites and they all seem much higher than that.  I want to try and get the corporate approval to do all the consultants so don't want to be to high but want to make so money also.

Amy in PA

Do what new people will do to you in the future when you get established , call around & get prices , decide how much you want the work & price accordingly . Local pricing is alot more practical than a generic country wide price IMHO . I would let people know I'm starting out & will do what it takes to get/keep their busness . Some like to act like a big established company , but it is VERY seldom you can fool people completely . I admire honesty when dealing with anybody . Service can be as important as price .

I'd be around $10.50 each but i don't know if this is a printed static decal or static vinyl with layered colors into it or what.  :);D

Well I called around 3 sign places and they all print them, I was getting the static cling vinyl and putting 1 color vinyl on this order I have another that wants 2 color.  So their prices printed were abotu $14 - $15 again printed not cut.  So I ordered some ultra cling samples that can be printed also to see what that might do.

Amy in PA